• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Get Multiple Half-Price Items with a $1000 Show?

In summary, the Pampered Chef offers a promotion where customers can purchase one full-priced item and choose up to two additional items at half price. These items can be mixed and matched from a selection of eligible products, which can be found on the website or by contacting a consultant. Not all products are eligible for the promotion, but they can be easily identified by the "Half-Price Item" label on the product pages.
adeeremom
I should know the answer to this but can a host get multiple half-price combo. items? I had a host that had over a $1000 show and wondered if she could get a couple different half-price combos.

I had one host got 2 of the scraper collections - I just enter each of them in separately.

Another host got the knifes and BBQ set

My friend got 2 of the 12 pc. executive cookware combo sets, one for home and the other for her place up North (MI) and she rec'd them. Before I ordered them I read the entire Recipe for Success and found no where in the entire book that said you couldn't!

ThanksThat what I thought but I'm new to this and the host had done a lot of shows before so I thought maybe she knew something that I didn't. Thanks for clarifying that.

If you can't get more than one of each the catalog would say so at the back with the pictures of the half price stuff.

1. What are multiple half-price items?

Multiple half-price items refer to the promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can choose more than one item at half price with the purchase of a full-priced item.

2. How many half-price items can I get?

You can get up to two half-price items for every full-priced item you purchase. This means that if you buy two full-priced items, you can choose up to four items at half price.

3. Can I mix and match items for the half-price promotion?

Yes, you can mix and match any items from the eligible products for the half-price promotion. This allows you to choose the items that best fit your needs and preferences.

4. Are all products eligible for the half-price promotion?

No, not all products are eligible for the half-price promotion. Only select items are included in this promotion, and the eligible products may vary based on the current promotions and sales.

5. How do I know which items are eligible for the half-price promotion?

You can find a list of eligible products for the half-price promotion on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also look for the "Half-Price Item" label on the product pages to easily identify eligible items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • yankeeinontario