• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Guest Specials: What Hosts and Guests Need to Know

In summary, multiple guest specials are exclusive promotions offered to groups of guests who attend a Pampered Chef cooking show or party together. The minimum number of guests required to qualify is usually between 3-5, and the more guests that attend, the better the deals will be. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, and each guest can choose their own products to purchase. They are only available for a limited time, so it is important to take advantage of them while they last.
redd3708
I know that a Host can get both the host and guest special. But if the guest special offers 3 three things, can the Host get the host special and all three guest specials? Also, can a guest get all three guest specials?

Absolutely!!! And especially this month, we want to encourage that!!!

redd3708 said:
I know that a Host can get both the host and guest special. But if the guest special offers 3 three things, can the Host get the host special and all three guest specials? Also, can a guest get all three guest specials?

I believe you are referring to the 3 specials this month. Look at the small print at the bottom of your flyer (online, CN, etc.) to see what the limits are. Since we want people to buy these HWC products, there is no limit. Next month when the guest special is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker for Free when they purchase $60, there is only one special per person. The host can always get the guest special as long as he/she meets the requirements (ie. spending $60).

Oh okay. I see now. I just wasn't sure with the HWC products.....because the flyer kept saying "OR" so I thought get one or the other. Thanks. I can be dense sometimes.

Christine,We are can be dense sometimes...that's why we come to this sight :D

LoL....that's too funny....but you are totally right. I don't know what I would do without this forum.

1. What are multiple guest specials?

Multiple guest specials are exclusive promotions that are offered to groups of guests who attend a Pampered Chef cooking show or party together. These specials allow everyone in the group to take advantage of special deals and discounts on select products.

2. How many guests are needed to qualify for multiple guest specials?

The minimum number of guests required to qualify for multiple guest specials may vary depending on the promotion, but it is typically between 3-5 guests. However, the more guests that attend, the better the deals will be!

3. Can I combine multiple guest specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, multiple guest specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are already discounted and cannot be further discounted.

4. Do I need to purchase the same products as the other guests in my group to qualify for multiple guest specials?

No, you do not need to purchase the same products as the other guests in your group to qualify for multiple guest specials. Each guest can choose which products they would like to purchase, as long as they meet the requirements of the promotion.

5. How long do multiple guest specials last?

The duration of multiple guest specials may vary, but they are typically only available for a limited time. It is important to take advantage of these specials while they are available to ensure you get the best deals possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies