• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multiple Guest Specials?

redd3708

May 3, 2006
I know that a Host can get both the host and guest special. But if the guest special offers 3 three things, can the Host get the host special and all three guest specials? Also, can a guest get all three guest specials?

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
redd3708 said:
I know that a Host can get both the host and guest special. But if the guest special offers 3 three things, can the Host get the host special and all three guest specials? Also, can a guest get all three guest specials?

I believe you are referring to the 3 specials this month. Look at the small print at the bottom of your flyer (online, CN, etc.) to see what the limits are. Since we want people to buy these HWC products, there is no limit. Next month when the guest special is the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker for Free when they purchase $60, there is only one special per person. The host can always get the guest special as long as he/she meets the requirements (ie. spending $60).

redd3708

May 3, 2006
Oh okay. I see now. I just wasn't sure with the HWC products.....because the flyer kept saying "OR" so I thought get one or the other. Thanks. I can be dense sometimes.

redd3708

May 3, 2006
LoL....that's too funny....but you are totally right. I don't know what I would do without this forum.