• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multi vendor party

scavallero

May 9, 2009
I had a customer call me and want to do a "catalog party" as one of a group of vendors. She wants it to be an open house appitizer night with different vendors selling thier wares without demos. Any suggestions to how I should handle this? What to display, flyers, food at table? I don't know what to do or if I will get lost in the vendors. Thanks in advance!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Hi, Helen! Welcome! And, be confident that PC never gets lost in a group of vendors! I would keep my display simple, because you will see other consultants lugging everything and I mean everything they own! Think of what you want to promote: entertaining, gift ideas? You could display some SA stands and SA plates, put festive colored ribbon on them. You could select an easy recipe and have samples out, with the cookbook displaying the recipe. For something easy, make dip with one of our seasonings. Have catalogs, order forms, and opp info. You could also do a door prize (maybe just a SB Cookbook). For gift ideas you could take some products and group them together (Batter Bowl and whisk with a ribbon) or big ribbon around a piece of stoneware. There are a ton of ideas under the files section.

Good luck!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies