• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Open House Success: Tips from a Multi-Vendor Pro

In summary, advertising your open house is important in order to get the most customers. Make sure to have separate times for product demonstrations and meeting new customers.
pchef_Christy
Has anyone do a multi vendor open house? I'm planning on in November. I was wanting to get some tips or any ideas. Thanks!!:)

I have and the best advise is advertise your open house everywhere. Flyers at near by grocery stores, an ad in the paper, each vendor send out an invite to their database etc. These shows are a lot of fun however sales may not be as high due to people spreading their money. Keep it simple, some food and refreshments and that's about it. No demos for anyone just display tables. Good luck.

We are thinking about putting an ad in the paper. I hadn't thought about posting at the grocery stores and places. Thanks for the idea. I was going to have some appetizers and drinks. I wasn't planing on do any demo. I'm hoping to get some new customers.

advertising in the newspaper can be expensive - it has to do with local zones etc, but the pennysaver is very inexpensive (compared to the newspaper) and so just be aware of that cost. If you choose to charge the vendors $20 each will not cover the fees of advertising... unless you have over 25 vendors.

I'm helping put together 2 boutiques one in a home with 25 vendors and the other in a church multi-purpose room with 60 vendors. the one with 60 vendors we can afford to be in the newspaper and the pennysaver. The home boutique we cannot afford both, so we are going with just the pennysaver.

PennySaverUSA.com Online Classifieds: Local ads in Dallas, TX

I also made up cheap postcards, with my name in the small print so when people bring their post cards with them (turn in the post card get a raffle ticket) the host can keep track of who brought in what customers.

The host is a DOVE chocolate Discoveries consultant just starting out her own business, and she approached me to help her with it.

This is what I do for a living when I'm not doing PC.

This may be a no-brainer, but make sure each vendor will be inviting their own guests, not just you.

What is a Multi Vendor Open House?

A Multi Vendor Open House is an event where multiple vendors from different companies gather together to showcase and sell their products. It is a great opportunity for customers to shop for a variety of products in one place.

How do I find out about upcoming Multi Vendor Open House events?

You can find out about upcoming Multi Vendor Open House events by checking the Pampered Chef website or social media pages, as well as contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also ask the vendors at previous events for information about future events.

What types of products can I expect to find at a Multi Vendor Open House?

A Multi Vendor Open House typically features a variety of products including kitchen tools, home decor, jewelry, beauty products, and more. Each vendor will have their own unique products to offer.

How are payments handled at a Multi Vendor Open House?

Payments at a Multi Vendor Open House are typically handled individually by each vendor. Most vendors will accept cash, credit/debit cards, and some may also accept payment through popular mobile payment apps.

Can I become a vendor at a Multi Vendor Open House?

If you are interested in becoming a vendor at a Multi Vendor Open House, you can reach out to the event organizer or contact Pampered Chef for more information. Each event may have different requirements and fees for vendors, so it is best to inquire beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • welch628
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies