• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Organizer of a Multi-Vendor Event Receive Host and Booking Benefits?

In summary, the speaker is the lone PC consultant at a popular annual multi-vendor event organized by a prominent lady in the community. They are excited about the opportunity and have been doing research on how to set up their booth. They are wondering if the event organizer will receive host and booking benefits or if it will be listed as her show. The speaker suggests clarifying with the organizer and working together to make the event successful. They also mention the importance of providing a fun and engaging experience for attendees and offering special promotions to encourage bookings.
cati123
Silver Member
I am the lone PC consultant at a very popular, annual multi-vendor event held by a prominent lady in our community.

I'm very excited about this opportunity and have read a bunch of threads and am in the process of listening to the online training on Booths from conference, but I have a question on how it's set up: Does she get the host and booking benefits? Is it listed as her show or more of like an open-house type show?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

If I were doing an event and taking orders, etc. I set myself up as the host, unless there was some agreement with the "host" of the event.

That's what I was thinking, but wasn't totally sure. Thanks!!

I would say that if it is in her home she should be the host if sales reach a show. If not, why would she invite you back again next year? She probably does this so she will get the rewards and if she hasn't mentioned it to you it may just be because she is expecting that going in...I know I would if I hosted something like that in my home. If she charges a table fee and/or you are providing part of the guest list, then I would say you would definitely get the host rewards.

Hello! Congratulations on being chosen as the lone PC consultant at such a popular event! It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to showcase your products and business. In terms of set up, it would be best to clarify with the event organizer if she will be receiving host and booking benefits or if it will be listed as her show. It may also be helpful to discuss with her the type of show she envisions and how you can work together to make it a successful event. My suggestion would be to focus on providing a fun and engaging experience for attendees and offering special promotions or incentives to encourage bookings. Best of luck to you at the event!

1. What is a Multi-Vendor In-Home Event?

A Multi-Vendor In-Home Event is a party hosted at someone's home where multiple vendors, including Pampered Chef, showcase and sell their products.

2. How does a Multi-Vendor In-Home Event work?

The host invites friends and family to their home and each vendor sets up a display and offers their products for sale. Guests can browse and make purchases directly from the vendors.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Multi-Vendor In-Home Event?

Hosting a Multi-Vendor In-Home Event allows you to earn free and discounted products from each vendor, as well as have a fun and convenient shopping experience for you and your guests.

4. Can I customize the vendors for my Multi-Vendor In-Home Event?

Yes, you can choose which vendors you would like to invite to your event. Just let your Pampered Chef consultant know which vendors you would like to have and they can help coordinate with them.

5. Are there any requirements for hosting a Multi-Vendor In-Home Event?

The only requirement is that you have enough space to accommodate the number of vendors you would like to have. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you determine the best setup for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • meganmcg