• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Juvenile Diabetes Fundraiser: Tips for Multi-Vendor Setup and Food Demos

In summary, a Multi Vendor Fund Raiser is an event where multiple vendors come together to sell their products and donate a portion of the profits to a charitable cause or organization. The event works by having each vendor set up their own table or booth, allowing customers to browse and purchase products from different vendors. Vendors can participate by reaching out to the event organizer or the charity/organization hosting the event. The types of products sold at a Multi Vendor Fund Raiser can vary greatly, but commonly include handmade crafts, jewelry, clothing, food items, home goods, and beauty products. Participating as a vendor can provide benefits such as showcasing and selling products to a new audience, supporting a good cause, and increasing brand awareness.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A friend is hosting a multi-vendor Juvenile Diabetics fundraiser. I will be set up in the kitchen and plan on taking a minimum of products. I am open to suggestions on the products to take and I also would love some suggestions on food demo or food I could make for the host right before the show. I understand we will not really take time for each of us to present. I thought about the choc lava cake in rice cooker...but then thought that may not be such a good idea since it is a JDRF fundraiser. Open to any and all suggestions along with format/files on how to.... Thanks.

What about the new 3-minute dip recipes....you could make different ones to sample.

I thought about that. Are they listed somewhere? I have been too focused on Aug. to think about the new products and recipes.

They are in the new Season's Best cookbooks and might have been on some of our paperwork stuff

You could do a 3-min dip in the round covered baker. Another thread talked about that today (from pkd09). I liked the idea of the RCB because it can be used for so many other things besides just dip. :). And it is a mini version of the DCB really, so an easy talking point.I think the recipes were also under the Fall marketing in the products and recipes section on CC.

wish I could change the pdf with the 3 min. recipe into a word document....
Thanks for the ideas.

1. What is a Multi Vendor Fund Raiser?

A Multi Vendor Fund Raiser is an event where multiple vendors come together to sell their products and donate a portion of the profits to a charitable cause or organization. It is a great way to support a cause while also shopping for unique products from various vendors.

2. How does a Multi Vendor Fund Raiser work?

Each vendor will have their own table or booth set up at the event. Customers can browse and purchase products from different vendors, with a portion of the sales going towards the chosen cause. Some events may also have raffles, games, or other activities to help raise additional funds.

3. How can I participate as a vendor in a Multi Vendor Fund Raiser?

If you are interested in participating as a vendor, reach out to the event organizer or the charity/organization hosting the event. They will provide information on how to apply and any fees associated with being a vendor. You may also need to provide a portion of your sales to the cause.

4. What types of products are typically sold at a Multi Vendor Fund Raiser?

The types of products sold at a Multi Vendor Fund Raiser can vary greatly depending on the vendors participating. However, some common products include handmade crafts, jewelry, clothing, food items, home goods, and beauty products. The variety of products makes it a great event for shoppers looking for unique items.

5. Are there any benefits for the vendors participating in a Multi Vendor Fund Raiser?

Yes, there are several benefits for vendors participating in a Multi Vendor Fund Raiser. It provides an opportunity to showcase and sell products to a new audience, while also supporting a good cause. It can also help increase brand awareness and potentially lead to future sales from customers who discover your products at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • chefsteph07