• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Versatile Basting Brush for Deliciously Buttered Corn on the Cob

In summary, the Multi-Use Basting Brush is made of high-quality silicone that is durable, heat-resistant, and non-toxic. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used on hot surfaces up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The brush has three different functions and a 9-inch long handle for comfortable use while cooking.
chesse
Gold Member
A customer gave me this suggestion: She is planning to purchase the basting brush and will fill it with melted butter for corn on the cob. :)

That sounds like a good idea...yet another selling point. I love products with more than just one use, lol.

chesse said:
A customer gave me this suggestion: She is planning to purchase the basting brush and will fill it with melted butter for corn on the cob. :)

LOVE that idea!

1. What is the Multi-Use Basting Brush made of?

The Multi-Use Basting Brush is made of high-quality silicone, which is durable, heat-resistant, and non-toxic.

2. Is the Multi-Use Basting Brush dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Multi-Use Basting Brush is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can I use the Multi-Use Basting Brush on hot surfaces?

Yes, the Multi-Use Basting Brush is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to use on hot surfaces.

4. How many different functions does the Multi-Use Basting Brush have?

The Multi-Use Basting Brush has three different functions: basting, brushing, and spreading. It can also be used for glazing, marinating, and applying sauces.

5. What is the length of the handle on the Multi-Use Basting Brush?

The handle of the Multi-Use Basting Brush is 9 inches long, providing a comfortable grip and making it easy to use while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rperales
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies