• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Muffin Pans: Tips & Tricks - Pampered Chef

In summary, to remove stuck-on food from your muffin pan, soak it in hot soapy water and gently scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or baking soda paste. Most Pampered Chef muffin pans are dishwasher safe, but check the care instructions. To prevent rust, dry thoroughly and lightly coat with oil. Store in a dry place and avoid using metal utensils in non-stick pans.
jhummel
Any suggestions for cleaning the muffin pan? I find the normal scraper hard to get into every corner. :confused: www.pamperedchef.biz/shopping

Dish towelI usually use a wet dish towel or heavy duty paper towel.

Last edited:
I use the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush. That works great on all those odd shaped stones (mini loaf pan, muffin pan, mini fluted pan, etc).

I also use the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush. It works great on my muffin pan and fluted pan.

Definitely the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush....i've sold quite a few by mentioning how well they clean any of the stones with hard to reach corners, especially the fluted pan!

Cindycooks said:
Definitely the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush....i've sold quite a few by mentioning how well they clean any of the stones with hard to reach corners, especially the fluted pan!

Add me to the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush fan club! Love it!

1. How do I remove stuck-on food from my muffin pan?

To remove stuck-on food from your muffin pan, first soak it in hot soapy water for 10-15 minutes. Then, use a non-abrasive sponge or scrub brush to gently scrub away any remaining food. If there are stubborn spots, you can make a paste with baking soda and water and use it to scrub the pan. Rinse the pan thoroughly and dry it before using again.

2. Can I put my muffin pan in the dishwasher?

Yes, most of our Pampered Chef muffin pans are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the specific care instructions for your particular pan to ensure it is safe to put in the dishwasher.

3. How do I prevent my muffin pan from rusting?

To prevent your muffin pan from rusting, it is important to dry it thoroughly after washing. You can also lightly coat the pan with cooking oil before using it to help prevent rusting. If you do notice rust spots, you can scrub them off with a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water.

4. What is the best way to store my muffin pan?

We recommend storing your muffin pan in a dry place, separate from other metal objects to prevent scratching. You can also use a cloth or paper towel to place between the pans to prevent them from rubbing together.

5. Can I use metal utensils in my non-stick muffin pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils in your non-stick muffin pan as they can scratch and damage the coating. Instead, use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to protect the non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • mombird4
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mombird4
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies