• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is MSG in Our Rubs? Ask the Expert!

In summary, MSG is a flavor enhancer commonly used in Asian cuisine that is derived from the amino acid glutamic acid. It is classified as safe by the FDA and has no known harmful effects on health. Our rubs are free of MSG and use natural ingredients like herbs, spices, and natural extracts for flavor. Individuals with MSG sensitivity can safely consume our rubs, but it is always recommended to check the ingredient list for potential allergens.
PamperedMandy2010
I had a guest ask me if there was MSG in any of our rubs...does anyone know??

Did you check the Product Information on Consultants Corner?

(I don't know off the top of my head)

I did look but don't really know what to look for. It doesn't just say No MSG on it. And to be honest, I don't even know what that is :blushing:

there is no MSG in any of our pantry items...I am allergic so have made a point to look

1. What is MSG?

MSG, or monosodium glutamate, is a flavor enhancer commonly used in Asian cuisine. It is a type of salt that is derived from the amino acid glutamic acid.

2. Is MSG harmful to our health?

There is no scientific evidence that MSG is harmful to our health. The FDA has classified MSG as a Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) substance and it is widely used in many foods.

3. Are your rubs free of MSG?

Yes, all of our rubs are free of MSG. We understand that some individuals may have concerns about consuming MSG, so we have chosen to not include it in our products.

4. What ingredients do you use in place of MSG in your rubs?

We use a variety of natural ingredients to enhance the flavor of our rubs, such as herbs, spices, and natural extracts. We believe in using high-quality ingredients to create a delicious and healthy product.

5. Can individuals with MSG sensitivity consume your rubs?

Yes, our rubs are safe for individuals with MSG sensitivity to consume. As mentioned earlier, we do not use MSG in any of our products. However, we always recommend checking the ingredient list for any potential allergens before consuming our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • mrshamel3808
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenik1007
  • Jenni
  • Products and Tips
Replies