• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

MS Cheffers Needed - [email protected]

In summary, a Pampered Chef consultant is responsible for selling high-quality kitchen tools and cookware through in-person and online parties. They also recruit and train new consultants and maintain customer relationships. The earning potential varies based on individual sales and recruitment efforts, with top earners making over $5,000 per month. There is a minimum sales requirement of $150 per month to remain an active consultant, and there are discounts and perks available, such as a 20-25% discount on products and opportunities to earn free or discounted items. Previous experience in sales or cooking is not required, but having a passion for cooking and a desire to learn can benefit the consultant's success.
Pam Moore
I am looking for some MS cheffers or some close by LA counts I am close to Jackson MS. and I am stepping up my BIZ. for 2008 since I have been forced to make this my fulltime job. there are some festivals and booths coming up would like to share with plus other support if anyone is interested.

Please let me know.

[email protected]

Pam I am in Corinth, MS way up on the TN line so i doubt I'd be able to link up with you.

Good luck here in MS!

Thanks for at least posting

I guess there are no others from Ms. or they on't like to share.

Hi Pam,
I'm from Iuka, MS, way up in the NE corner. I stopped in Brookhaven for lunch last Monday. Sorry, I didn't notice this thread before.
Pamela

1. What is the job description for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The job of a Pampered Chef consultant is to sell high-quality kitchen tools and cookware through in-person and online parties. As a consultant, you will also be responsible for recruiting and training new consultants, as well as building and maintaining customer relationships.

2. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential for a Pampered Chef consultant varies based on individual sales and recruitment efforts. On average, consultants earn between $200-$500 per month, but top earners can make over $5,000 per month.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 per month to remain an active consultant. This can be achieved through personal sales, party sales, or a combination of both.

4. Are there any discounts or perks for being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive a 20-25% discount on all products. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products, discounted items, and other rewards based on your sales and recruitment efforts.

5. Do I need any previous experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales or cooking experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. However, having a passion for cooking and a desire to learn about the products can greatly benefit your sales and recruitment efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies