• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mr. Yoshida's Teriyaki Sauce for Dcb or Grill Pan

In summary, the author suggests that you try Mr. Yoshida's teriyaki sauce if you are looking for a good teriyaki recipe. They suggest using it as a marinade or as a sauce to cook with chicken.
babywings76
Gold Member
Are you guys familiar w/ Mr. Yoshida's teriyaki sauce? Many years ago, I had a friend make me teriyaki chicken once that was just sooooo good. :love: I asked her how she made it and that's what she said she used. I bought some a long time ago and tried to make some and it just wasn't as good. :(

Fast forward to today. I have chicken thighs and at Costco I found this large container of Mr. Yoshida's sauce. So I bought it and now am wondering the best way to cook it. Would you think I'd have the best success w/ marinating it? Would you use the grill pan, cook it in the microwave in the DCB, or put it in the rectangular baker and cook it in the oven? Or do you have another way that would be good?

I LOVE that stuff. I use it all the time. I marinate it but i've also just cooked stuff with it on the stove top. For me anytime i've used it, it's ALWAYS good. :) Hope that helps a little bit.

Whenever we use it, we marinate chicken with a 50/50 mix of Yoshida's and pineapple juice. Yumm! Maybe that will be dinner tomorrow nite! I like it grilled best!

Sheryl

Instead of "store bought, try the making the sauce in the "Teriyaki Pork Kebabs with Asian Rice" recipe in the Casual Cooking book. Homemade is always better than store bought!

Last edited:
I have marinated chicken in it and then grilled it. I recently just poured some over 10 chicken thighs in the 12" skillet. (It's good, but not as good as my homemade sauce that I was planning to make until I realized I didn't have enough soy sauce.) A customer said she makes "Yoshida meatballs." I think she just simmers meatballs in the sauce.Kelly

What is Mr. Yoshida's Teriyaki Sauce for Dcb or Grill Pan?

Mr. Yoshida's Teriyaki Sauce for Dcb or Grill Pan is a delicious and versatile sauce that can be used for cooking on the grill or in Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker.

Is Mr. Yoshida's Teriyaki Sauce for Dcb or Grill Pan gluten-free?

Yes, this sauce is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

Can I use Mr. Yoshida's Teriyaki Sauce for Dcb or Grill Pan as a marinade?

Absolutely! The sauce is perfect for marinating meats, vegetables, and tofu before grilling or cooking in the Deep Covered Baker.

How should I store Mr. Yoshida's Teriyaki Sauce for Dcb or Grill Pan?

It is recommended to store the sauce in the refrigerator after opening. Make sure to tightly seal the bottle to maintain freshness.

Can I use Mr. Yoshida's Teriyaki Sauce for Dcb or Grill Pan as a stir-fry sauce?

Yes, this sauce is great for stir-fry dishes. Simply add it to your vegetables and protein during the cooking process for a delicious teriyaki flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Hbachna
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies