• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Mr. Pampered Chef in Oakville, Ontario?

In summary, Mr. Pampered Chef is a local representative for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. His role is to promote and sell Pampered Chef products in the Oakville, Ontario area, which can include hosting cooking shows, demonstrating products, and providing customer service. While some representatives may have a background in professional cooking, it is not a requirement for Mr. Pampered Chef. The benefit of having a Mr. Pampered Chef in Oakville, Ontario is that it allows local residents to easily access and purchase products, as well as receive personalized cooking demonstrations and advice. If interested in becoming a Mr. Pampered Chef in Oakville, Ontario, one can reach out to the company
Mr. Pampered Chef
Hello all I just want to send a quick hello and I am glad to have found this site. I am new PC and love the product. I am a red seal chef that is now doing something totally else.
Cheers
Mr. Pampered Chef:chef:

Welcome to Chef Success! Glad you found us!

I'm new too! Welcome!!!

Welcome, too, Sheila!

Hello fellow Ontarioian! Welcome to CS! :)

Welcome to you as well Sheila :D

Welcome Mr. PC and Sheila! Nice to 'meet' you! :)

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Always good to have another guy lurking around the joint. Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

Welcome from the interior of BC!!

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business.

Welcome all!!

Welcome to our wacky corner of cyberspace!

Welcome to both of you!

Am I the only one who doesn't know what a "red seal chef" is?

KellyTheChef said:
Welcome to both of you!

Welcome~! You'll find a ton of info here!!

Kelly~I don't either. Mr PC, fill us in!!

KellyTheChef said:
Welcome to both of you!

Someone who cooks Communist arctic sea animals?

Red Seal Chef is some one how can walk into any hotel kitchen and cook in Canada. A gold seal is international but way to much money to get., Chef's school, training and experience...then you have to an exam, if you pass you are able to apply for your red seal, they don't just give them to you...I think this sums it up... I hope, it was a long process, i did it 15 years ago, so if it has changed...
Cheers
Mr. PC

Oh, that's good. I hear seal is really tough, anyway.

woo hoo - another Canuck joins the crowd :) Welcome from Nova Scotia!!

Welcome to Chef Success!

welcome :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome

The “Red Seal” is a certification of qualification issued by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and recognizes a journeyperson or apprentice who has successfully demonstrated knowledge in a trade through proven work experience.

1. Who is Mr. Pampered Chef in Oakville, Ontario?

Mr. Pampered Chef is a local representative for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. What is the role of Mr. Pampered Chef?

Mr. Pampered Chef is responsible for promoting and selling Pampered Chef products in the Oakville, Ontario area. This can include hosting cooking shows, demonstrating products, and providing customer service to clients.

3. Is Mr. Pampered Chef a professional chef?

While some representatives for Pampered Chef may have a background in professional cooking, it is not a requirement to become a Mr. Pampered Chef. The focus of the company is on providing high-quality cooking products, not on the cooking expertise of its representatives.

4. What is the benefit of having a Mr. Pampered Chef in Oakville, Ontario?

Having a Mr. Pampered Chef in Oakville, Ontario allows local residents to easily access and purchase Pampered Chef products. The representative can also provide personalized cooking demonstrations and advice, making it easier for customers to learn about and use the products.

5. Can I become a Mr. Pampered Chef in Oakville, Ontario?

If you are interested in becoming a Mr. Pampered Chef in Oakville, Ontario, you can reach out to the company to inquire about becoming a representative. You may need to meet certain requirements and go through a training process before officially becoming a representative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • Ksiera