• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Effectively Relocate Your Business?

In summary, the speaker is discussing a consultant who is moving her business and is searching for additional help in informing customers and promoting her business in the new location. They suggest asking for referrals, offering a "moving special," researching the new location for potential customers, and being upfront about the move to potential customers.
missyciccolella
Ok, I have a consultant who is moving her biz. I sent her the Moving Your Biz CD, and decided to search the files for additional help. I was searching the files for a letter or email someone may have used/posted to inform customers, search for catalog shows, online ordering, etc...to my surprise I can't find anything!
I tried searching with "moving", "moving your business", "relocating", "move" and at that point drew a blank. I'm thinking my mommy brain has kicked in...after all it is Sunday afternoon:balloon:! I did find one letter about one consultant “taking over” for what sounds like her upline director/recruiter who moved, but that was it. Please enlighten me as I know I am overlooking something! :D
Thanks!

I know there is at least one MP3 in the Online Training about moving your business from NC 08.

Some quick thoughts that may help your consultant:

- start asking for referrals to where you're are moving to (I have a military background, so often guests know someone at the new location...this may not work for your gal). Maybe offer a special referral incentive (to be given only if a referred show holds).

- offer friends, family, past hosts, etc a 'moving special'. If they host a catalog show for you in the month of or immediately after your move, you'll give them xxxxxxx. (These shows can make a world of difference in keeping you active during the move)

- start researching your new location for groups or activities you can participate in.(You'll need it both for your own sanity as you settle in, but to meet new potential customers)

- have the catalog tote or wear Pampered Chef everywhere you go in your new location

- make sure your business cards have your new contact info

- be up front and let folks know you are moving your business and would love to get started as soon as possible in your new location....all it takes is one good show to get you going again

Hope this helps

legacypc46 said:
Some quick thoughts that may help your consultant:

- start asking for referrals to where you're are moving to (I have a military background, so often guests know someone at the new location...this may not work for your gal). Maybe offer a special referral incentive (to be given only if a referred show holds).

- offer friends, family, past hosts, etc a 'moving special'. If they host a catalog show for you in the month of or immediately after your move, you'll give them xxxxxxx. (These shows can make a world of difference in keeping you active during the move)

- start researching your new location for groups or activities you can participate in.(You'll need it both for your own sanity as you settle in, but to meet new potential customers)

- have the catalog tote or wear Pampered Chef everywhere you go in your new location

- make sure your business cards have your new contact info

- be up front and let folks know you are moving your business and would love to get started as soon as possible in your new location....all it takes is one good show to get you going again

Hope this helps

Thanks, and yes I'll pass that along!

I understand your frustration in trying to find resources for helping your consultant who is moving her business. I'm glad to hear that you have already sent her the Moving Your Biz CD, but I also wanted to offer some additional advice and resources.Firstly, I recommend reaching out to your upline or other consultants in your team for support and guidance. They may have experience with helping consultants who have relocated their businesses and can offer valuable insights and resources.You can also check out the Pampered Chef website for helpful tips and resources on moving your business. Under the "Consultant Corner" tab, there is a section called "Resources" where you can find helpful documents and templates for informing customers, promoting catalog shows and online ordering, and more.Additionally, I suggest reaching out to your consultant's customers directly to inform them of the move and to offer any assistance in placing orders or booking shows. This personal touch can go a long way in maintaining customer relationships and ensuring a smooth transition for your consultant.I hope this helps and best of luck to your consultant in her move!Sincerely,

1. How can the "Moving Your Biz CD" help me relocate my business?

The Moving Your Biz CD from Pampered Chef is a comprehensive resource that provides expert tips and resources for relocating your business. It includes information on managing logistics, finding new office space, and maintaining customer relationships during the move.

2. Will the CD work for any type of business?

Yes, the Moving Your Biz CD is designed to help businesses of all types and sizes with their relocation needs. It includes valuable insights and strategies that can be applied to any industry.

3. Are the tips and resources on the CD up-to-date?

Yes, the Moving Your Biz CD is regularly updated with the latest information and resources for business relocation. Our team of experts stays on top of industry trends and best practices to ensure that the CD remains a valuable tool for businesses.

4. Can I access the CD online?

Currently, the Moving Your Biz CD is only available in a physical format. However, we are working on making it accessible online for added convenience.

5. Is the CD only for businesses that are relocating to a new city or state?

No, the Moving Your Biz CD can also be helpful for businesses that are moving within the same city or state. It offers tips for navigating the challenges of any type of business relocation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • LCOLACHICO
  • Pampered Chef Bookings