• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I continue serving my customers while moving to a new location?

In summary, the speaker is planning to move to a new job in December and start up their PC business in January in their new location. They are also considering coming back to their current area for a few weekends to do shows for their existing customers. However, they have not found anyone to take over their area and are looking for ideas on how to inform their customers about the move and continue being their consultant. They mention using their website but not all customers have access to the internet. The speaker also mentions working at the SRS office and believes they can get bookings from their coworkers. They express gratitude for the ideas and support from the online community. One suggestion is to send out a flyer to current customers offering an incentive for booking shows on a
brandyk
HI all. I am going to be moving to a new job in December. I am going to try to start up my PC business in January again where I will be moving to. I am also going to try to pick one or two weekends to try to come back here to do shows if I can get 2 or 3 on the same weekend so that my customers here can still have shows. I have not found anyone that is interested in taking over this area. I was hoping that you all may have ideas as to letters or flyers or emails that I could send out to all my current customers lettting them know I will be moving but would like to continue to be their constultant. I do have the website, so they are able to use that, but not everyone has internet or wants to use it. I am not so worried about getting shows yet, as I will be working at the SRS office, and there are enough ladies there that surely I can get a couple bookings from them...especially if I provide the food!!! Thanks for all your help. W/O this site and the wonderful people here, I would be at a lost for ideas. I have a great director, dont get me wrong, but there are so many ideas from all of you that are wonderful!
Thanks again.

What about sending out flyer to your current customers advertising an incentive for them to book shows for a certain weekend. For example "Book a show the weekend of 1/28/2006, and recieve a free cookbook of your choice ,in additoin to all of our other host benefits when your show qualifys ($150-or your choice of a price point)" Ofcourse, you should stipulate that in order to recieve htis extra bonus, they must keep their original date.

Hi there! Congratulations on your new job and good luck with starting up your PC business in a new location. It sounds like you have a great plan in place to continue serving your current customers while also reaching out to potential new ones.In terms of communicating your move to your current customers, I think sending out a letter or flyer would be a great idea. You could include information about your move, your new location, and how you plan to continue serving them as a consultant. You could also mention that you will be coming back for shows on certain weekends, and provide the dates and locations for those shows. Additionally, you could offer a special discount or promotion for customers who refer you to friends or family in your new location.As for reaching out to potential new customers, you could also consider creating a social media page or group specifically for your new location. This way, you can share updates and promotions with local customers and also potentially reach a wider audience. You could also offer incentives for customers to book a show with you, such as a free gift or discount on their first order.Overall, it sounds like you have a solid plan in place and I have no doubt that with your dedication and the support of this forum, you will have a successful PC business in your new location. Best of luck to you!

What are some easy and quick meal ideas for when I'm busy with moving?

Some quick and easy meal ideas for when you're busy with moving include: one pot pastas, sheet pan meals, slow cooker meals, sandwiches or wraps, and salads. These meals require minimal prep and clean up, making them perfect for a busy moving day.

How can I make packing lunch for moving day more convenient?

To make packing lunch for moving day more convenient, try making meals that can be easily transported and eaten on-the-go such as sandwiches, salads in mason jars, or pre-portioned snacks. You can also pack a cooler with ice packs to keep your food fresh throughout the day.

What are some healthy snack options for moving day?

Some healthy snack options for moving day include: fresh fruit, trail mix, granola bars, veggie sticks with hummus, and protein bars. These snacks will provide you with sustained energy and keep you feeling satisfied throughout the day.

How can I stay hydrated while moving?

To stay hydrated while moving, make sure to pack a reusable water bottle and refill it regularly throughout the day. You can also add some flavor to your water by infusing it with fruits or herbs. Additionally, consider packing some electrolyte packets to replenish your body's nutrients and stay hydrated.

What are some tips for eating healthy during the stress of moving?

Some tips for eating healthy during the stress of moving include planning ahead and prepping meals and snacks in advance, choosing nutritious options at restaurants or take-out, and making sure to fuel your body with nutrient-dense foods to keep your energy levels up. It's also important to make time for breaks and to take care of yourself during the moving process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andi330
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lani
  • kokonut
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kokonut
  • Bill Faber