• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving Back to Tampa: Join Me for an I'm Back Party and Discover New PC Tools!

In summary, Ruth's friend is hosting an I'm back show for Ruth, but Ruth won't actually get to the area until Sunday. Ruth's goal is to get more contacts, leads, great sales, and hopefully even a consultant or two to join the great PC team.
towerbabel
Gold Member
A little background...Started selling PC March 1 in Okinawa, Japan. Currently on the road moving back to the Tampa, FL area. We were there 4.5 years ago and we will be moving back into our house.

June 1st (Wednesday) a friend is hosting an I'm back show for me, except I won't actually get to the area until Sunday. The host coaching and bit I am not concerned about as we talk nearly every day. But I was trying to think about how to invite all the old friends and acquiantances from before letting them know I am back. I also wasn't sure if I should do a regular show or more like an open house (drop in and have some tools to play with and simple recipes).

My goals with this show are to get more contacts, leads, great sales, tons more bookings and hopefully even a consultant or two to join the great PC team.

Oh, the only tools I will have is my kit. I would appreciate any words of wisdom and advice. Thank you so much!

I think doing an Open House would be the best/easiest way to go. You can focus on connecting with each person individually that way to get bookings, recruits, leads, etc. I would have stations set up for tools and food to use with the tools. Guests can mingle and move and get the PC experience with the tools you have around.

I wish you all the best as you move and start up again. I lived and worked in Valrico many years ago. I loved it there. I'm sure it's continued to grow. Someday I'll get back and check it out.

Ask your friend to let you use all the tools she has as well. I would do it as an Express Show so the food is already, you simply demo a few tools you used to prepare the food, and then allow for mingling time, wine, and celebrating.

Ruth is my friend & in my downline. I already told her what I would do, but was interested in seeing what you guys/girls came up with too! Come on!!! Where's all the suggestions??? LOL

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful start with Pampered Chef in Okinawa, and welcome back to the Tampa area! It sounds like you have a lot of exciting goals for your upcoming I'm back show. I think hosting an open house would be a great idea for inviting old friends and acquaintances to come and see you and your kit in action. This way, they can drop in at their convenience and have a chance to chat with you and try out some tools and easy recipes. It's also a great way to generate interest and potentially get more bookings and leads. As for getting the word out, you can use social media, email, and even physical invitations to reach out to your network and let them know about the open house. I wish you all the best for a successful show and hope you achieve all your goals! Keep up the great work with Pampered Chef!

1. How can I make the transition back home smoother after being away for 4 years?

Moving back after 4 years can be a big adjustment, but there are a few things you can do to make the transition smoother. First, make sure to communicate openly with your family and friends about your expectations and any concerns you may have. Also, try to reconnect with your community by joining local groups or volunteering. Lastly, give yourself time to adjust and be patient with the process.

2. What can I do to maintain relationships with friends and family while living far away?

Living far away from loved ones can be tough, but there are ways to maintain relationships even from a distance. Keep in touch through phone calls, video chats, and social media. Plan visits when you can and make an effort to stay updated on each other's lives. Also, don't be afraid to reach out for support when needed.

3. How do I handle the financial aspect of moving back home?

Moving back home after 4 years may come with some financial adjustments. Start by creating a budget and assessing your expenses. Look for ways to save money, such as finding a roommate or cutting back on non-essential expenses. You can also consider freelancing or picking up a side job to supplement your income.

4. How do I cope with the changes in my hometown?

Returning to your hometown after 4 years may bring about some changes that can be difficult to adjust to. Take some time to reacquaint yourself with the area and explore any new developments. Reach out to old friends and make an effort to get involved in the community. Remember, change can also bring new opportunities.

5. How can I maintain my independence while living with family again?

Living with family after being on your own for 4 years can be an adjustment. It's important to communicate boundaries and expectations with your family. Find ways to contribute to the household and maintain your own space. Also, make time for yourself and pursue your own interests to maintain a sense of independence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Sarah Wilhoit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twinmommy