• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out the Exciting News on CS: EXECUFLASH!

In summary, Colleen is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content.
pamperedbecky
check out the EXECUFLASH on CS!!I have to go put my daughter to bed, so I don't have time to copy and paste it, but check out the post on CS under the EXECUFLASH thread!!! Cool news!!

My only bummer is I signed someone on Saturday!!! I wish we would have waited about 5 days!!!:(

YAY!! Colleen and I had it all figured out! Thanks becky and morfia!!

smarty pants :)I am going to ignore that I even read this. I want to sign someone yet this month to be recognized for my consistency at conference. So I'm going to go call my lead from Saturday. :)

okay, lead #1 is going to call grandma to get money for the kitI made a call to another lead and she is signing on May 6th. :)See what you can accomplish in 16 minutes?? ;)

Don't forget to talk to your inactive consultants and see if they want to re-sign! I have already made a list of people that were past consultants and fence-sitters and plan to talk to them tomorrow!

This is a serious pee-your-pants moment!!!!

chefmeg said:

ROFLMAO!!!! :party::party::party:

Holy cow, that's awesome!!! There you go - consistency!!!

I'm busting my hiney to find someone to sign this month to stay on track with the consistency! I've prayed a lot about it and if it's meant to be... if anyone can send a prayer my way that it will happen for me, please do so... (am I allowed to ask for prayers for things like that?) I've never worked harder in my PC biz than I have this year! I am 950 pts away from earning Level One of Dream Escapes... the earliest I've ever earned level one has been October 15th so this is huge for me. If I can just stay on track with the recruiting it would mean so much to me!!!!!!

finley1991 said:
I'm busting my hiney to find someone to sign this month to stay on track with the consistency! I've prayed a lot about it and if it's meant to be... if anyone can send a prayer my way that it will happen for me, please do so... (am I allowed to ask for prayers for things like that?)

I've never worked harder in my PC biz than I have this year! I am 950 pts away from earning Level One of Dream Escapes... the earliest I've ever earned level one has been October 15th so this is huge for me. If I can just stay on track with the recruiting it would mean so much to me!!!!!!

Wow, that's awesome Colleen! You've done GREAT this year!! Keep up the great work!

chefmeg said:
Don't forget to talk to your inactive consultants and see if they want to re-sign! I have already made a list of people that were past consultants and fence-sitters and plan to talk to them tomorrow!

It's totally that kind of moment!! This could make or break Paris for me!!! I have co-hosts for Friday's show who are SOOOO excited for their show. They're both teachers, young, they've invited 70 people and I've already talked to one about the biz. She did MK years ago and had a bad experience, so I was explaining how different PC is and I think it intrigued her. If anything, she's ALSO getting married in October, so she's a possible registry for me, but I'll also tell her she can have her OWN registry as a consultant and earn commission on her gifts! How cool is that. Would she still get registry rewards? I assume so, it's like hosting your own show I guess.

Sorry for rambling!!

GREAT idea about contacting former consultants!! I will definitely be calling some people.

finley1991 said:
I'm busting my hiney to find someone to sign this month to stay on track with the consistency! I've prayed a lot about it and if it's meant to be... if anyone can send a prayer my way that it will happen for me, please do so... (am I allowed to ask for prayers for things like that?)

I've never worked harder in my PC biz than I have this year! I am 950 pts away from earning Level One of Dream Escapes... the earliest I've ever earned level one has been October 15th so this is huge for me. If I can just stay on track with the recruiting it would mean so much to me!!!!!!

That's awesome Colleen! That is HUGE for you and ANYBODY! Congrats! You'll do it!!!

yeah, this double points thing is DEFINITELY a 2nd chance for me. This is going to be interesting going for TPC as well.....

finley1991 said:
I am 950 pts away from earning Level One of Dream Escapes... the earliest I've ever earned level one has been October 15th so this is huge for me. If I can just stay on track with the recruiting it would mean so much to me!!!!!!

That's awesome Colleen. Congratulations! Sending prayers your way :angel:

I signed someone at 8:45 last night. I then got the email at 9:42.

I am also going for the consistency reward at conference. I am very relieved I did not see the email before she signed.

I have some extra products around here. I have been working with her for several months and hate she missed the incentive so I am going to give her a couple of gifts when she qualifies. She is going to be an awesome Consultant and deserves it.

Congrats Lisa on signing a new girl!! Pat yourself on the back!! You deserve it!

I caught my new recruit before she signed (thank goodness!)....have 2 more who have been waiting for May anyway, yeah! I am at 36,000 trip points so far, this would be GREAT!!!!

ChefLisa said:
I signed someone at 8:45 last night. I then got the email at 9:42.

I am also going for the consistency reward at conference. I am very relieved I did not see the email before she signed.

I have some extra products around here. I have been working with her for several months and hate she missed the incentive so I am going to give her a couple of gifts when she qualifies. She is going to be an awesome Consultant and deserves it.

That's great!!! Congrats on your consistency!

jwpamp said:
I caught my new recruit before she signed (thank goodness!)....have 2 more who have been waiting for May anyway, yeah! I am at 36,000 trip points so far, this would be GREAT!!!!

Woo-hoo Janice! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

I'm really excited and hoping this promotion will be what I need to get me motivated...If I were to sign and qualify 5 recruits in May I'd earn TPC in recruiting. I kind of had decided it wasn't possible, and I'd just go for consistency (I'm good Jan-April) but after thinking about the fact that it wouldn't only be TPC it would also be 20,000 trip points (consistency and 10 recruits), I'm thinking I can do it. I'm working on my list, made a few phone calls. We'll see how it goes. Say a little prayer that if this is meant to be it will happen!!

Colleen...I was so worried about my April recruit..I was down to the 20th and didn't have a lead...met a girl at a show on the 21st and she signed on the 24th. I know tomorrow is the 30th, so hopefully something falls in your lap...you can do it!!!

Thanks Jennifer!I had a lead call me last night at 11pm... (it was okay... I was up watching the hockey game!). She seems very interested in wants go get her 4 shows lined up before she signs. (Doesn't that just figure!!!!) She's going to make her decision this week. I was so tempted to offer her SOMETHING to sign today but she's a HO Lead and I was afraid that I would freak her out by being so desperate! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she calls me today, but it won't be until after 9pm so that's a little stressful. I have another lead to call today and a host to close so we'll see... I'm trying not to let it stress me out... a lot of deep breathing! ;)

finley1991 said:
Thanks Jennifer!

I had a lead call me last night at 11pm... (it was okay... I was up watching the hockey game!). She seems very interested in wants go get her 4 shows lined up before she signs. (Doesn't that just figure!!!!) She's going to make her decision this week. I was so tempted to offer her SOMETHING to sign today but she's a HO Lead and I was afraid that I would freak her out by being so desperate! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she calls me today, but it won't be until after 9pm so that's a little stressful. I have another lead to call today and a host to close so we'll see... I'm trying not to let it stress me out... a lot of deep breathing! ;)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! :pray:

pamperedbecky said:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! :pray:
THANKS BECKY!!!!!!Okay... I bit the bullet and made her an offer to sign today. I talked it over with my sister (former consultant) and she helped me think it through. Basically, she told me that if earning this incentive is really that important to me, I need to suck it up and make an offer to her. So of course, here I am coming off just saying last week that I would NEVER offer a discount on a kit, and that's exactly what I offered! (My sister's suggestion)Actually, I e-mailed her and said that last night I forgot to mention it and that she had her choice, discount on the kit if she signs today, or $100 PC dollars if she signs tomorrow, so the choice is still hers.So we will see.... Am going to call my host next and close her show and talk to her! :) And I have someone else in mind that I could call...I'll keep you all posted!

I'm thinking about offering a discount to someone today as well. The consistency award is important to me too.

DebbieJ said:
I'm thinking about offering a discount to someone today as well. The consistency award is important to me too.

Thanks Deb!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Just got off the phone with my host... she said no. So now I will wait to hear from my lead from last night. It won't be until after 9pm but hopefully soon after 9 and not way after!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed but know that it's in someone else's hands now.... :pray:

In talking this over with DH, I think I'm not going to stress over this today. Signing a recruit in May to the tune of 4000 trip points vs signing someone today to earn an unknown consistency award (yes, I know they said there will be cash awards) is an easy decision. I'll take the trip point thankyouverymuch. :)

DebbieJ said:
In talking this over with DH, I think I'm not going to stress over this today. Signing a recruit in May to the tune of 4000 trip points vs signing someone today to earn an unknown consistency award (yes, I know they said there will be cash awards) is an easy decision. I'll take the trip point thankyouverymuch. :)

I know how you feel! This is very, very hard (and some I'm sure will think this is a no brainer!). I'm waiting for the one to call me back. If it's meant to be, it will be. I feel that she's going to sign regardless... it's just a matter of when. And I am totally focusing on the trip points as well. Just trying to earn as many incentives as I can this year!!!!

So we will see....!

I don't think I *have* to say this, but please remember FAYC!!! Forget About Yourself Completely. Recruiting is about them!

That being said, keep working towards your goals as well.

I'm not feeling well, so please take this with a teaspoon of salt or so. :D

Thanks, Kate. You're right!

Colleen, what happened??? I'm praying you haven't posted because you are walking your newest team member through signing her consultant agreement!! Let us know!!

Thanks Jennifer... I didn't hear from her so I didn't make it. But I'm not sad about it. My goal is now the Perfect 10 and I have a show tonight! My team is also going to focus on recruiting when we participate in the contact blitz next week so I'm very excited to see what this month brings!Thanks for all of your prayers and good thoughts! I really appreciate it! :)

guys, help me get my pea-brain wrapped around this....

pay $155 for kit and get $425.50 in products
do a show of $600 and get $120 commission check
qualify in first 30 days May bonus $100 TPC$
4 shows in 30 days $100 TPC$

155-120=35

for $35 you get $625.50 in products and $120 cash

if you were to do $1,250 in commissionable sales, you would earn an extra $100 TPC$ and $275 in cash from your commission check

THIS IS JUST IN YOUR FIRST 30 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

is this right?????????????

I just wanted to wish everyone that comes to this board a happy Mothers Day and I hope that you all have a good day.

Happy Mothers Day!!! :):thumbsup::icecream:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views