• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale

In summary, Amanda shared an email for an Easter sale this weekend and promoted a sale on spices. People can copy and paste it from the PWS itself or e-mail it to themselves and then copy and paste it into iContact. Those who place their order by May 10th will be entered in a drawing to win one of our great pink products.
babywings76
Gold Member
I finally figured out how to copy and paste the emails from the PWS into iContact (thanks Noora!). So now I'm debating what else to write in the e-mail to encourage people to place their order by the 15th. Do I give them an incentive? The sale is for the whole month, so I don't want people to not order later if they think about it later or miss reading my e-mail. Yet, I do want to get some orders so I can submit something on the 15th. I plan to hit the phone, too.

How about drawing for a prize? If you place your order by May 10th you will be entered in a drawling to win one of our great pink products! You can also start taking pre-orders now. That way you can get two shows out of HWC products, one on the 10th and another on the 20th! I hope this helps!!

How did you figure out how to put the emails in icontact?? do you have to copy all the images? I'd love to know how to do this since I like the emails but like to track them on icontact.

I just sent out an email that was shared by our upline. It was for an easter sale this weekend and promoted a sale on spices. buy two, get one free kinda thing. and also shared the trifle bowl special.

Check out this thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f30/sending-e-mails-batches-60823/Some people can copy and paste it just fine from the PWS itself, when you preview the message. Others can e-mail it to themselves and then copy and paste it into iContact. I couldn't do either. But Noora pointed out that e-mail programs can have different "views". So I went into "View", then "message", then "raw source". Then I was able to copy and paste that into iContact. Once I got it into iContact, I could see that coding transform into the images. I did have some extra words or coding that didn't have anything to do with the image I needed, so I went back into viewing it as the HTML and deleted that. Hope that makes sense and helps you! :)

Thanks Amanda, I'll give it a try this weekend.

I wish I had gone ahead and done this through iContact. I was trying to save time and just get it out so I just sent it from my PWS. I sent it as a "Only 5 days left"- sense of urgency sort of thing. I got a copy of the email sent to my own email address. When I got it, I clicked on the link they have in there and it took you to my CONTACT ME page, instead of the page for the products! How messed up is that?! :mad: So much for that. Most people are going to get to that page and probably say "yeah right!" and just leave. They aren't going to hunt around to find where the product is. (I know I wouldn't.):grumpy:

Speaking of Trifle Bowl Sale, how much response have others gotten from an email blitz about the sale? I sent out an email to all my contacts (I probably have many less than some of you who have a much bigger business and contact list), and got one response right after I sent it out, but nothing since. I gave tomorrow as my deadline, but am not really counting on anything else to come through...

I got a few takers. I was able to round up some additional sales and get my 2 shows in by the 15th. I haven't advertised it again, but it definitely would be okay to send people out a little reminder that if they need something for Mother's Day, the order needs to be made by the 30th.People usually respond to things right away or never-or too late, from what I've experienced. If you remind them, you might get people who forgot and will go ahead and get something. I usually get one or two people interested in these things. :)

Thanks SO much for this thread and the link to the other thread! I had tried to c&p the CC Emails in the past with no success but now have a gmail account and it was easier than easy!!!!!! Now ... hopefully, some orders will follow easily as well! I'll be on the phone for the next 4 days so between the two, it should be good!

I got ZERO. But I had to try. :) I put flyers in my neighbors newspaper boxes (about 50), sent out a "last -call" email to about 120 on my contact list....nothing. *shrug* oh well!

I always hope that with sales like this, I can squeak out a catalog show of my own, but I'm beginning to learn that it doesn't often work out that way. My best option is just to add those few orders to an already open show, rather than stressing about trying to find more orders to make my own show. With the trifle bowl order and another little one that I got at the end of the month, I was able to bump my last host up to the next level of rewards, so it felt good to be able to do that for her.

OK ... I'm not asking this question for me, since I will be turning in my show on Friday come heck or high water.But I'm a bit confused by the wording in the Newswire stating that this sale ends on the 30th.I understand that's the deadline for guaranteed delivery by May 8 (much sooner, in my area, hopefully) and for certain incentives for our part, but what about somebody who has orders for trifle bowls on an April 30 show? Don't they still have until the 15th to submit said April show? I can see a late April host wanting April specials over May's.

I have at least 2 trifle bowls on my show ... 3 if you count the one I'm possibly buying to re-sell later.

Di_Can_Cook said:
OK ... I'm not asking this question for me, since I will be turning in my show on Friday come heck or high water.

But I'm a bit confused by the wording in the Newswire stating that this sale ends on the 30th.

I understand that's the deadline for guaranteed delivery by May 8 (much sooner, in my area, hopefully) and for certain incentives for our part, but what about somebody who has orders for trifle bowls on an April 30 show? Don't they still have until the 15th to submit said April show? I can see a late April host wanting April specials over May's.

The reason it states that is because the special is also available on your PWS as well as on individual orders (unlike most other Guest Specials).

Ah ... but isn't it ALSO a special with all April shows, including those turned in after the 30th? Just trying to clarify.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Ah ... but isn't it ALSO a special with all April shows, including those turned in after the 30th? Just trying to clarify.

Yes...the fine print does say they have until the 15th to submit the show/order dated in April. But anything submitted after the 30th is not guaranteed to arrive by the 8th.

. To qualify for the Mother’s Day Special, Shows must be held April 1–30 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on May 15, 2010. ........Shows/orders must be received by midnight CT on April 30 to guarantee delivery by May 8, 2010.

And off-topic, but I sure hope they don't get flooded with last minute orders and then have a back-order of the bowls!! Yikes! :eek: That would be bad if shipping is guaranteed.

esavvymom said:
Yes...the fine print does say they have until the 15th to submit the show/order dated in April. But anything submitted after the 30th is not guaranteed to arrive by the 8th.

And off-topic, but I sure hope they don't get flooded with last minute orders and then have a back-order of the bowls!! Yikes! :eek: That would be bad if shipping is guaranteed.

I was actually thinking the same thing. I have a show on Friday that the lady is closing on Friday just because she wants to make sure she will get her order here by Mother's Day.

1. What is included in the Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale?

The Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale includes a premium glass trifle bowl, a set of measuring spoons, and a recipe book with trifle recipes specifically designed for Mother's Day.

2. How much does the Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale cost?

The Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale is priced at $39.99, but prices may vary slightly depending on your location and local sales tax.

3. Can I purchase the Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale online?

Yes, the Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale is available for purchase online on our website. Simply add the item to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

4. Is the Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale available in stores?

Yes, the Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sale is available for purchase in select Pampered Chef stores. You can use our store locator on our website to find a store near you.

5. Is there a limit on how many Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sales I can purchase?

There is no limit on how many Mother's Day Trifle Bowl Sales you can purchase. However, keep in mind that the sale is only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • krahema