• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Tote Wanted: Looking to Buy or Sell?

In summary, the Mother's Day Tote is a special tote bag offered by Pampered Chef for Mother's Day. It can be purchased by anyone on the Pampered Chef website and can also be sold by Pampered Chef consultants. The tote includes a curated selection of kitchen tools and gadgets such as a mixing bowl, spatula, measuring cups, and more. Consultants can purchase the tote at a discounted price to sell to their customers. The tote is typically available in April and May, but availability is limited so it is recommended to purchase early.
adriennegskitchen
Silver Member
I'm looking for a Mother's Day Tote. Anyone out there have one they would like to sell? I'd rather just have the tote, but if you have a kit, I would take that, too, if that's all I can find. My mom just decided she wants one, after she saw a family friend on the beach with hers last week (I sold that one to the family friend, too!). Thanks for any help you can offer! You can email me at [email protected] if you have a tote you want to unload!

I've got one. I'll email you.

1. What is the Mother's Day Tote Wanted: Looking to Buy or Sell?

The Mother's Day Tote is a special tote bag offered by Pampered Chef for Mother's Day. It contains a curated selection of kitchen tools and gadgets that make the perfect gift for any mom who loves to cook or bake.

2. Can anyone buy or sell the Mother's Day Tote?

Yes, anyone can buy or sell the Mother's Day Tote. It is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, and can also be sold by Pampered Chef consultants.

3. What is included in the Mother's Day Tote?

The contents of the Mother's Day Tote may vary, but it typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as a mixing bowl, spatula, measuring cups, and more. The exact items can be found on the product page on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is the Mother's Day Tote discounted for consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can purchase the Mother's Day Tote at a discounted price. This allows them to sell the tote at a lower price to their customers and still make a profit.

5. When is the Mother's Day Tote available for purchase?

The Mother's Day Tote is typically available for purchase starting in April, leading up to Mother's Day in May. It is only available while supplies last, so it is recommended to purchase early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefdeb410