• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Celebrate Plate Special for Mother's Day Available in April or May?

In summary, the Celebrate Plate Special is a promotion available for the months of April and May that includes a special plate and recipe card to help you show appreciation for the moms in your life. It costs $35 and can be personalized with a name, date, or message. The plate is microwave and dishwasher safe and can be purchased as a gift for someone with the option of adding a personalized message.
soonerchef
Just curious about the Mothers Day Special with the Celebrate Plate...

Is this to be promo'd in April along with the other specials or in May? I found the flyer to be somewhat confusing, but that could also be that I am having major "mommy brain" today!

Thanks

It is that price only for April shows, so just promote it along with the other April specials.

Thanks for clarifying it...that's what I thought, but 2 two year olds seem to drain the brain juice sometimes!

So, can guests take advantage of BOTH specials in April...the outdoor plates AND the celebrate plate? Or -- do they choose one or the other? TIA
Sherrie

spoiledchef said:
So, can guests take advantage of BOTH specials in April...the outdoor plates AND the celebrate plate? Or -- do they choose one or the other? TIA
Sherrie
They can get both and they can actually order as many of the celebrate plates as they want to!

1. What is the Celebrate Plate Special?

The Celebrate Plate Special is a special promotion for the months of April and May, designed to help you show your love and appreciation for the moms in your life. It includes a Celebrate Plate, a special plate with a heartwarming message and space for personalization, as well as a Celebrate Plate Recipe Card to help you create a meaningful and memorable meal.

2. How much does the Celebrate Plate Special cost?

The Celebrate Plate Special is available for just $35, which includes the Celebrate Plate and Recipe Card. This is a great value considering the sentimental and practical value of this special item.

3. Can I personalize the Celebrate Plate?

Yes, the Celebrate Plate comes with a special space for personalization, where you can add a name, date, or message for the recipient. This adds a special touch to the gift and makes it even more meaningful.

4. Is the Celebrate Plate microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Celebrate Plate is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient and easy to use in everyday life. The design is also durable, so you can enjoy it for years to come.

5. Can I purchase the Celebrate Plate Special as a gift for someone?

Yes, the Celebrate Plate Special makes a thoughtful and heartfelt gift for any mom in your life. You can also have it shipped directly to the recipient with a personalized message, making it a convenient and special gift-giving option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • 3girls