• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Special--Pampered Business

In summary, the individual is looking for ideas on how to tie in a Mother's Day special with their Pampering a Business service on the same flier. Suggestions include using a catchy headline, including images, highlighting the benefits, offering a package deal, using a call to action, and including contact information.
flemings99
Gold Member
I'm wondering if someone has created a flier for the Mother's Day special together with Pampering a Business.

I'm going to approach several auto shops this week in hopes of boosting my sales for the Excellence Award Goal and am going to offer FREE gift wrapping on top of it.

I've been through the Pampered business links--just lost at the moment on how to tie in the special on the same flier. I'm wanting to drop off an info. flier Mon. morning and hopefully return Tues. with a dish, then pick up any orders on Fri.

Ideas?

I'm going to approach jiffy lube, valvoline, goodyear, and such. Also going to see if The Parent's As Teacher's building will let me Pamper them as well.

Here's what I came up with. I just tweeked some fliers that were from here. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• OUTSIDE ORDER FORM -Mother's Day Special.doc
    511 KB · Views: 325
  • Pampere Biz - Mother's Day.doc
    160.5 KB · Views: 333
Unfortunately, I do not have a specific flier for the Mother's Day special together with Pampering a Business. However, here are some ideas on how you can tie in the special on the same flier:1. Use a catchy headline: Start off your flier with a catchy headline that will grab the attention of the auto shop owners. For example, "Celebrate Mother's Day and Pamper Your Business with Our Special Offer!"2. Include images: Use images of pampering products or a mother and child to make your flier visually appealing.3. Highlight the benefits: Mention the benefits of your Pampering a Business service, such as boosting productivity and morale, while also promoting your Mother's Day special.4. Offer a package deal: Consider offering a special package deal for the auto shop owners. For example, they can purchase a certain number of Pampering a Business services and receive a discount on their Mother's Day gifts.5. Use a call to action: Encourage the auto shop owners to take action by including a call to action on your flier. For example, "Limited time offer, book now for Mother's Day!"6. Include contact information: Make sure to include your contact information, such as your phone number and email, so that the auto shop owners can easily get in touch with you to book your services.Good luck with your sales and I hope these ideas help you create a successful flier!

What is the "Mother's Day Special--Pampered Business"?

The "Mother's Day Special--Pampered Business" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the Mother's Day holiday. It includes a discounted business starter kit for those interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

How much does the "Mother's Day Special--Pampered Business" cost?

The "Mother's Day Special--Pampered Business" is currently priced at $79, which is a significant discount from the regular price of $159.

What is included in the business starter kit?

The business starter kit includes all the necessary tools and resources for starting a Pampered Chef business, including products, catalogs, order forms, and business training materials.

Can anyone take advantage of this promotion?

Yes, anyone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can take advantage of the "Mother's Day Special--Pampered Business" promotion.

How long is this promotion available?

The "Mother's Day Special--Pampered Business" promotion is available for a limited time only. The exact end date may vary, so it is recommended to take advantage of the offer as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gaby Schmitz
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
dingie70
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
gailz2