• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Mom with a Power Cooking Chicken Show on May 8th!

In summary, the author has had a lady book a show for May 8th, which is the day before Mother's day. They have a party scheduled for the Saturday before East, April 3rd. They suggest giving a gift to all the mothers who come to the show.
Careyann
Gold Member
I had a lady yesterday book a show for May 8th, which is the day before Mother's day. I kind of avoided that weekend but it was really the only one I had left for her. Since it is so close, does anyone have any ideas for a theme show to celebrate Mom's and make this party a special one? She actually is interested in doing Power cooking Chicken for the demo.
Anyone ever done a show on Mother's day weekend and what did you do?

Any ideas are appreciated!

I also have a party scheduled for Saturday, May 8th and plan on treating it as any other party I have, unless the host want's something different.

I also just booked a party for the Saturday before East, April 3rd. I thought no one is going to want that date, however, I had it open and it worked for both of us. :D

I see by your avatar you are a Seattle Seahawk's fan. I live near Seattle.

Thanks! I am a HUGE Seahawks fan, I was born in Bellingham WA. My Dad was a Hawks fan from the start so even though I left Washington when I was 3 years old, he made sure I was a fan - growing up we were probably the only ones in Wyoming!!!

Careyann said:
Thanks! I am a HUGE Seahawks fan, I was born in Bellingham WA. My Dad was a Hawks fan from the start so even though I left Washington when I was 3 years old, he made sure I was a fan - growing up we were probably the only ones in Wyoming!!!

My DH is a HUGE San Diego Charger fan and has the gear to show it. Both of my youngest DS wore San Diego gear home from the hospital. One wore a charger outfit and the other a padre outfit.

His second favorite team is Seattle. :D

You could give a gift to anyone who brings their mom to the show with them.

Careyann said:

My DH is a HUGH Seahawks fan as well!!!

pamperedpals said:
I also have a party scheduled for Saturday, May 8th and plan on treating it as any other party I have, unless the host want's something different.

I also just booked a party for the Saturday before East, April 3rd. I thought no one is going to want that date, however, I had it open and it worked for both of us. :D

I see by your avatar you are a Seattle Seahawk's fan. I live near Seattle.

I have TWO for April 3rd!!!

What if you gave a gift to all the moms? A SB, a shopping bag, or a discount on their order.

reneenshelcook4u said:
What if you gave a gift to all the moms? A SB, a shopping bag, or a discount on their order.

That's a great idea! Maybe that will get people to come & bring their own mom's!

1. What is the "Celebrate Mom with a Power Cooking Chicken Show" all about?

The "Celebrate Mom with a Power Cooking Chicken Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on May 8th to celebrate and honor mothers. We will be showcasing our power cooking chicken products and recipes to help you create delicious and effortless meals for your family.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The Power Cooking Chicken Show will take place on May 8th at various locations across the country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and to RSVP for the event.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Power Cooking Chicken Show?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free and open to all Pampered Chef customers and their guests. We do ask that you RSVP so we can ensure we have enough supplies and samples for everyone.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available during the event for our power cooking chicken products and other kitchen essentials. Don't miss out on these great deals!

5. Can I bring my children to the event?

While we love children, this event is geared towards adults and we want to ensure everyone has a great experience. We recommend finding a sitter for your little ones so you can fully enjoy the event. However, if you need to bring your child, please let your consultant know so we can make accommodations for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CABean03
Replies