• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Show

Careyann

Gold Member
Jan 27, 2010
I had a lady yesterday book a show for May 8th, which is the day before Mother's day. I kind of avoided that weekend but it was really the only one I had left for her. Since it is so close, does anyone have any ideas for a theme show to celebrate Mom's and make this party a special one? She actually is interested in doing Power cooking Chicken for the demo.
Anyone ever done a show on Mother's day weekend and what did you do?

Any ideas are appreciated!

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
I also have a party scheduled for Saturday, May 8th and plan on treating it as any other party I have, unless the host want's something different.

I also just booked a party for the Saturday before East, April 3rd. I thought no one is going to want that date, however, I had it open and it worked for both of us. :D

I see by your avatar you are a Seattle Seahawk's fan. I live near Seattle.

Careyann

Gold Member
Jan 27, 2010
Thanks! I am a HUGE Seahawks fan, I was born in Bellingham WA. My Dad was a Hawks fan from the start so even though I left Washington when I was 3 years old, he made sure I was a fan - growing up we were probably the only ones in Wyoming!!!

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Thanks! I am a HUGE Seahawks fan, I was born in Bellingham WA. My Dad was a Hawks fan from the start so even though I left Washington when I was 3 years old, he made sure I was a fan - growing up we were probably the only ones in Wyoming!!!

My DH is a HUGE San Diego Charger fan and has the gear to show it. Both of my youngest DS wore San Diego gear home from the hospital. One wore a charger outfit and the other a padre outfit.

His second favorite team is Seattle. :D

catlwilles

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2006
You could give a gift to anyone who brings their mom to the show with them.

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007

My DH is a HUGH Seahawks fan as well!!!

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
I also have a party scheduled for Saturday, May 8th and plan on treating it as any other party I have, unless the host want's something different.

I also just booked a party for the Saturday before East, April 3rd. I thought no one is going to want that date, however, I had it open and it worked for both of us. :D

I see by your avatar you are a Seattle Seahawk's fan. I live near Seattle.

I have TWO for April 3rd!!!

Mar 6, 2010
What if you gave a gift to all the moms? A SB, a shopping bag, or a discount on their order.

Careyann

Gold Member
Jan 27, 2010
What if you gave a gift to all the moms? A SB, a shopping bag, or a discount on their order.

That's a great idea! Maybe that will get people to come & bring their own mom's!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views