• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Mother's Day Lunch Bag in Van Etten, NY | Buy or Sell on [Website Name]

In summary, the Lunch To Go Kit is available for sale for $35 including shipping. If you are interested, email [email protected].
gailz2
Gold Member
Does anyone have an extra lunch bag they are willing to sell? How much would you like for it? Shipping would be to 14889, Van Etten, NY.

I am sending your message to my host director, who is the one in need--her name is Anne and she will email you. Thanks!

I have a Lunch To Go Kit NIB that I will sell for $35. This price includes shipping. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Priscilla

I'm also looking for a Mother's Day lunch tote. Please let me know if someone has one for sale. Thanks!!

I have a Mother's Day lunch tote only that I would be willing to sell. PM me if interested.

Gee, has anyone seen the Aug, Sep, & Oct Sales promotions? Hold & Submit two shows each month and you will get a different bag each month that will match the lunch bag. If you earn all three, you will be sent a 4th bonus bag. They are cute! Coming from someone who doesn't get excited about bags.

lt1jane said:
Gee, has anyone seen the Aug, Sep, & Oct Sales promotions? Hold & Submit two shows each month and you will get a different bag each month that will match the lunch bag. If you earn all three, you will be sent a 4th bonus bag. They are cute! Coming from someone who doesn't get excited about bags.

They are really cute and I have a ton of luggage already but I think I want these and then I'll give some of my other bags to my sister. I like the design and that they would be easy to spot at baggage claim (unless maybe you were going to NC next year and everyone had the same bags). :)

I also saw the email and I want to get on the phone and book up my august-october! LOVE THEM!

1. Where can I find a Mother's Day lunch bag in Van Etten, NY?

You can find a Mother's Day lunch bag in Van Etten, NY on our website, [Website Name]. We have a variety of lunch bags to choose from, including ones specifically designed for Mother's Day.

2. Can I buy a Mother's Day lunch bag on [Website Name]?

Yes, you can buy a Mother's Day lunch bag on [Website Name]. Simply search for "Mother's Day lunch bag" on our website and browse through our selection of lunch bags available in Van Etten, NY.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for Mother's Day lunch bags on [Website Name]?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for Mother's Day lunch bags on [Website Name]. Keep an eye out for any discounts or sales on our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on our latest promotions.

4. Can I sell my Mother's Day lunch bag on [Website Name]?

Unfortunately, we do not have a platform for individuals to sell their lunch bags on [Website Name]. Our website only offers products for purchase from our own inventory.

5. Is there a physical store in Van Etten, NY where I can buy a Mother's Day lunch bag?

No, we do not have a physical store in Van Etten, NY. Our products are only available for purchase on our website, [Website Name]. However, we offer fast and convenient shipping options to get your Mother's Day lunch bag to you in no time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • adriennegskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • pampered Ruth