• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother of Two Dies From Arson

In summary, the mother died in a house fire caused by an arsonist. The arsonist has been caught and is facing charges. Fortunately, the children were not physically harmed but are suffering emotionally. The mother was unable to escape the fire and passed away from her injuries. A GoFundMe page has been set up to support the family with funeral expenses and caring for the children.
lockhartkitchen
"Friends and co-workers of Krista Wiegel gathered Wednesday in Discovery Meadows Park for a candlelight vigil in her memory.

Wiegel died about 2 a.m. Monday in the Oregon Burn Center at Legacy Emanuel Hospital in Portland, losing a valiant battle to survive severe burn injuries allegedly inflicted by her boyfriend in a July 2 arson attack.

Wiegel suffered burns on 80 percent of her body when 38-year-old Larry Warren Barnard allegedly used gasoline to torch their mobile home with her locked inside. Barnard now faces charges of murder and aggravated murder in addition to arson and assault."

The 10 year old daughter of this lady will be in my fifth grade class this year. Keep her and her family in your prayers. She will now be living with her dad. My tupperware rep. is currently holding an online fundraiser with 100% profit going to the family. /www.my.tupperware.com/bethanyvdz/COLOR]

I am so sorry to hear about this tragic loss. My heart goes out to the family and loved ones of Krista Wiegel. It is truly heartbreaking to hear about the senseless act of violence that took her life. I will definitely keep her daughter and family in my thoughts and prayers. It's wonderful to hear that your Tupperware rep is holding a fundraiser for the family, I will definitely check it out and support in any way I can. May Krista rest in peace and may her daughter find strength and support during this difficult time.

Dear community members,

I am deeply saddened to hear about the tragic passing of Krista Wiegel. My heart goes out to her family, especially her young daughter who will now be living with her father. I cannot imagine the pain and grief they must be going through. As a pampered chef consultant, I have had the privilege of working with Krista and her family in the past. She was a dedicated mother and a hardworking individual, and it is devastating to hear that her life was cut short in such a senseless act of violence.I am grateful to hear that the community is coming together to support Krista's family during this difficult time. I would like to share that my company, Pampered Chef, also offers a fundraising program that may be able to provide additional support for the family. If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.In the meantime, I will keep Krista's loved ones in my thoughts and prayers. May they find strength and comfort in each other during this difficult time.Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How did the mother die from arson?

The mother tragically died from injuries sustained in a house fire that was deliberately set by an arsonist.

2. Who set the fire?

The fire was set by an arsonist, who has been apprehended and is currently facing charges.

3. Were the children harmed in the fire?

Fortunately, the children were not physically harmed in the fire. However, they have suffered immense emotional trauma from losing their mother.

4. Was the mother able to escape the fire?

The mother was unable to escape the fire and unfortunately succumbed to her injuries. Our thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones during this difficult time.

5. How can I help support the family of the victim?

If you would like to support the family during this difficult time, a GoFundMe page has been set up to assist with funeral expenses and supporting the children. Any contributions are greatly appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Back