• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Was Krista Wiegel and How Did She Die?

This is so sad! I pray for the little girl and her family. I know this will be a very difficult year for her.
lockhartkitchen
"Friends and co-workers of Krista Wiegel gathered Wednesday in Discovery Meadows Park for a candlelight vigil in her memory.

Wiegel died about 2 a.m. Monday in the Oregon Burn Center at Legacy Emanuel Hospital in Portland, losing a valiant battle to survive severe burn injuries allegedly inflicted by her boyfriend in a July 2 arson attack.

Wiegel suffered burns on 80 percent of her body when 38-year-old Larry Warren Barnard allegedly used gasoline to torch their mobile home with her locked inside. Barnard now faces charges of murder and aggravated murder in addition to arson and assault."

The 10 year old daughter of this lady will be in my fifth grade class this year. Keep her and her family in your prayers. She will now be living with her dad. My tupperware rep. is currently holding an online fundraiser with 100% profit going to the family. .my.tupperware.com/bethanyvdz

Oh how heartbreaking - Prayers!

So sad I'll be praying.

Julie - people always think I have a lot happening around me...you have WAY to much tragedy around you lately! Take care among all that!!!!

How terrible. The poor children. Why people do things like this I just don't understand. Heartbreaking.

Janet,

To be honest, I never thought about me. Thanks for thinking about me. Sometimes when it rains it pours. I went into work today to get names and addressess of students to mail a welcome letter, when I saw her name on my list. It will be a difficult year for this girl, but as Christian teacher, I will give her the support I can offer.

Oh Julie, how heartbreaking! My thoughts and prayers are with her.

wow! that poor little girl. I'll pray for her & her family and for you and the staff at your school, along with her classmates.

lockhartkitchen said:
Janet,

To be honest, I never thought about me. Thanks for thinking about me. Sometimes when it rains it pours. I went into work today to get names and addressess of students to mail a welcome letter, when I saw her name on my list. It will be a difficult year for this girl, but as Christian teacher, I will give her the support I can offer.

No problem! I know how draining it can be just to be surrounded by "stuff". You have your neighbor and your other neighbor and now this...that's enough stress. Just keep yourself healthy and strong for a good start to school!

Julie...God has placed you in the perfect position to help with this little girl. I pray that He opens up opportunities where you can speak to her heart and help her in any way. I pray that He surrounds those kids with His love in every way!

What a blessing that the little girl wasn't home at the time! How horrible for the mom. That is a painful way to die. Poor child! And Kelly is right, it is not an accident that she's in your classroom this year. May God use you to comfort her.

Wow, this is heart breaking! Julie...take care, with this death and your former neighbor...prayers for this young girl ~ and to you as her teacher.

Lifting her up and you as well Julie! God will use you in this precious little girl's life. I hope they throw the bf under the jail. Course if it gets out in whatever prison he is in that he did this, someone may take care of him... Shame on me for thinking that!

1. What happened in the "Mother of Two Dies From Arson" incident?

A mother of two tragically lost her life in an arson attack on her home. It is believed that the fire was intentionally set by an unknown perpetrator, causing the death of the mother and severe injuries to her children.

2. Was anyone arrested in connection to the incident?

As of now, no one has been arrested in connection to the arson attack. However, the investigation is ongoing and authorities are actively seeking any information or leads that may lead to the arrest of the perpetrator.

3. What is Pampered Chef's involvement in this incident?

Pampered Chef is a company that offers kitchen tools and products, and we had no involvement in this tragic event. Our hearts go out to the family and loved ones affected by this senseless act of violence.

4. How can I help or support the family of the victim?

If you would like to support the family of the victim, please consider making a donation to a verified fundraising campaign or reaching out to local authorities for any additional ways to assist.

5. How can we prevent similar incidents from happening in the future?

Unfortunately, we cannot control the actions of others. However, we can all work together to promote a safe and peaceful community by being vigilant, reporting any suspicious activity, and supporting those affected by violence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back