• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother of the Year: How One Hostess Earned $1000 in Outside Orders

In summary, "Mother of the Year" is a Pampered Chef promotion where a hostess can earn up to $1000 in outside orders by hosting a successful party and gathering orders from friends and family outside of the party. To become "Mother of the Year", you must host a Pampered Chef party and gather at least $150 in outside orders from friends and family. Besides earning $1000 in outside orders, being "Mother of the Year" also comes with the recognition and appreciation from Pampered Chef, as well as the opportunity to earn free products and discounts on future purchases. You have 10 days after your party date to gather outside orders and reach the $150 goal, and you can combine your outside orders with the orders
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Well, last night's hostess (aka Mother of the Year) called me this morning with another $99.50 in orders...I told my husband if she can pull this up to a $1000 show with a few more Outside Orders, I can forgiver her little demons, I mean, children, for their behavior last night.

Well good luck on that Carolyn! Is she motivated to get more?:confused:

Wow. Almost makes the chaos worth it. Almost.

Congrats and GOOD LUCK

That's great, I hope she keeps it up.

dannyzmom said:
Well, last night's hostess (aka Mother of the Year) called me this morning with another $99.50 in orders...I told my husband if she can pull this up to a $1000 show with a few more Outside Orders, I can forgiver her little demons, I mean, children, for their behavior last night.

I haven't been on here much today. Did you start another thread about your show and the demons? What happened?

Congrats Carolyn! You will reach level 2 before you know it!!

PampMomof3 said:
Well good luck on that Carolyn! Is she motivated to get more?:confused:

She seems to be - and one of her guests left last night and said she had several coworkers who wanted to place orders and she'd bring the catty tow work with her today and call me with orders by Monday.

jenniferlynne said:
I haven't been on here much today. Did you start another thread about your show and the demons? What happened?

It's in a thread from late last night somewhere...when I was loopy on cough medicine - LOL
Last night's hostess had her 2 and 4 yr olds running around, screaming, climbing on my table, sticking fingers in the food as I was preparing - they were simply awful.

What is "Mother of the Year: How One Hostess Earned $1000 in Outside Orders"?

"Mother of the Year" is a Pampered Chef promotion where a hostess can earn up to $1000 in outside orders by hosting a successful party and gathering orders from friends and family outside of the party.

How can I become "Mother of the Year" and earn $1000 in outside orders?

To become "Mother of the Year", you must host a Pampered Chef party and gather at least $150 in outside orders from friends and family. Once you reach this goal, you will receive $1000 in outside orders as a reward.

What are the benefits of being "Mother of the Year"?

Besides earning $1000 in outside orders, being "Mother of the Year" also comes with the recognition and appreciation from Pampered Chef. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts on future purchases.

How long do I have to gather outside orders to qualify for "Mother of the Year"?

You have 10 days after your party date to gather outside orders and reach the $150 goal. After this timeframe, you will no longer be eligible for the "Mother of the Year" promotion.

Can I combine my outside orders with the orders from my party to reach the $150 goal?

Yes, you can combine your outside orders with the orders from your party to reach the $150 goal. However, the outside orders must be submitted within 10 days after your party date to qualify for the "Mother of the Year" promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • bypamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies