• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can you spice up your Mother/Daughter Show Theme?

In summary, Katie is at a loss for what to do for a theme for her friend's show. She is looking for ideas or help.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I have a friend that is hosting a show she booked off of her somewhat disapointing May show. It was her idea to have her 14 year old daughter invite her friends and their mothers. I am at a total loss of how to theme this. I don't know what recipes would do well and how to involve the girls so they'll have fun. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. The show is not until July 26th. So I still have time but want to host coach well and have a successful show. It will be a bit of traveling. She lives about an hour south of me.

I've done several Mom/Daughter shows for the same group of Mom's. Did one when they were 12, 13, 14. The most recent was a Salsa party. We had three teams that night of Mom/Daughters working together to make up the snacks. They were as simple as the attached.

Attachments

• Recipes -l Salsa Party.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 489
bumping for more ideas thank you!

I'm sorry to be a pain but seriously no one has any ideas???? I'm really at a loss here and need some help!:)

One more bump I'd like to contact the host tonight and I'm sooo lost on what to offer with this. TIA

Katie,

I'm not sure if this will be of any help whatsoever, but why not do a theme that would be more enticing for the girls. If they are excited about it, the moms will follow suit. Something like a Luau would be fun. You could do an Aloha Pizza. Maybe have them in groups and race to finish the recipe first. You could do moms vs. daughters, or have the moms and daughters work together. This could be a lot of fun for everybody.

Since it's July 26th, you could make it a Christmas in July theme and have the moms and daughters bake together. It will also get them thinking about doing some Christmas shopping.

Another neat theme would be Mexican Fiesta. You could do a taco bar.

I'm sorry if these ideas seem lame, just a few from the top of my head.

Have fun and Good Luck!

Kelly those ideas aren't lame at all. That's great it gives me a starting point to work from. Now I'm more excited :Dabout calling the host tonight! Thank you!

You're more than welcome. I can't wait to hear how everything went.

Here are some themes that I have, the spa theme might be fun for Mother's and Daughter's, just some thoughts. Obviously some of the theme's that I have attached here include alcohol, so you can't serve that. Maybe supply Mt. Dew or Dr. Pepper, etc...A nacho recipe might be a hit with teenage girls, my daughter is 14, she would love that or the ice cream social.:)
Deb

Attachments

• SPA recipes.doc
    34 KB · Views: 366
  • Cold Stone Creamery shows.doc
    27 KB · Views: 351
  • Ice Cream Social Invite.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 310
  • Sip & Dip-8 recipes-SIMPLE ADDITIONS.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 547
  • Summer theme parties.doc
    25 KB · Views: 439
So I'm set on doing an ice cream social. I'm still going to do a bit of a demo to show off the products. I'm gonna show the chopper with nuts and oreos. Graters with Chocolate. Use the egg slicer plus for strawberries. And so forth so I can still show the mom's the great uses for products. Oh also great tip got from someone at conference. Andies candies in garlic slicer. I would like to do some sort of game that can involve the girls but I'm not sure what to do and am hoping for something that will get the girls involved but the mom's thinking about the products. Any suggestions? TIA

Really? No ideas for a game. I'm going to check the files but was hoping for a little guidance

Game idea: pick 10 tools and put each in a lunch bag numbered 1 - 10. Have Moms & Daughters work as teams to figure out, by feeling only, what is in each one. ( specify with catalog help or not using catalog!)

Things like the Garlic Peeler, nylon pan scraper, Twixit Clip, Ice Cream Scoop, one Creative Cutter, I Slice, Mini Whipper, Flexible Funnel, Citrus Peeler, Prep Bowl, Meat Tenderizer (after all the light things, this will be a surprise!), Zester, Scorer, Cut N Seal.

bonus points if they come up with a new use for what they think is in the bag

When you pull each thing out of the bag to identify, it gives you a chance to talk about something that wasn't in your demo

You could also do a catalog scavenger hunt. :chef:

1. Can you explain the Mother/Daughter Show theme?

The Mother/Daughter Show theme is a fun and interactive way to host a Pampered Chef cooking show with your mom or daughter. It's a great opportunity to bond, learn new recipes and kitchen tips, and create memories together.

2. Who can participate in a Mother/Daughter Show?

Anyone can participate in a Mother/Daughter Show! It's perfect for moms and daughters of all ages, as well as grandmothers, aunts, and other special mother figures in your life.

3. What types of products are featured in a Mother/Daughter Show?

A Mother/Daughter Show can feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. We also offer special sets and bundles specifically designed for the Mother/Daughter Show theme.

4. How do I host a Mother/Daughter Show?

Hosting a Mother/Daughter Show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time, invite your guests, and get ready to have a fun and delicious time with your mom or daughter.

5. Are there any special incentives for hosting a Mother/Daughter Show?

Yes, there are special incentives for hosting a Mother/Daughter Show! Not only will you and your guests have a great time, but as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Contact your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Malinda Klein