• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Most Used Piece of Stoneware?

In summary, the most used piece of stoneware is the bar pan. Shannon uses the large round stone and the rectangle baker the most. My favorite piece of stoneware is the bar pan and my small round stone.
Jennie4PC
I was just wondering what everyones most used piece of stoneware is I use the bar pan and the rectangle baker the most.

My muffin pan & my large round stone!

my fave piece~my most favorite piece of stoneware is the bar pan...i use it for almost everything...bbq chicken...baked pork chops...baked chicken...cookies..biscuits...and so on....at my shows i usually try to promote this piece just because it's my favorite piece...

My favorite is the small bar pan because it fits in my toaster oven! I also use the loaf pan frequently for banana bread, zucchini bread and meatloaf...
At my shows, I almost always make something on the Large Round Stone.

I started this business when PC was having the promotion for earning all of the Cranberry Stoneware, so I've got more stoneware than I know what to do with!

:) I will have to say my Lg round stone and the Medium and Large Bar Pan. I Love all my stoneware but those are the three that I use most often!

Probably my medium bar pan. It's the perfect size. I use my cranberry oval baker alot too, though...it's soooo pretty! Great for any casserole. I just got the mini-baker. Great for dips!

I use the 13 inch pizza stone the most

Shannon

Without a doubt, my large bar pan. Don't know what I would do without it. Second runner up would have to be the Deep Dish Baker.

At my house...it has to be the Sm. Bar pan (perfect for 3 -5 cookies) and the Lg. Round Stone. I use the Med. bar pan alot, but the other 2 are my favorites.

When I started with PC I wasn't that interested in the stoneware. I didn't understand how it worked so I didn't care about it too much. However, I was pleasantly suprised. I LOVE it now!!

Most Used StonewareI use the Bar pan and my Round stone the most. I love them!

April

My rectangle stone and more recently my bar pans. I love Texas Toast on the rectangle stone, and the small bar pan is great for doing chicken and french fires for my son.

I would have to say my large bar pan. I too use it for everything.
Whats funny is I had let a friend borrow it around Christmas time so she could cook on it, her's broke and she was without a stone. When I got it back about a week later it was way more seasoned then when I took it over to her. :p I guess I just clean mine harder.
I am pretty picky about cleaning them. They all look to clean. LOL

Large roundThe Large Pizza Stone and the Bar Pan. I make about 4 to 6 pumpkin rolls every year at Christmas and the Bar pan is perfect for this. I love all the stoneware.

Hands Down- my Large Round Stone and Bar Pan.

Those are also my best sellers, go figure. :p

Ours would be the Deep Dish Baker. My husband makes an AMAZING deep dish chicago style pizza on that thing! And it was our first stone..we got it before we became consultants! We're giving one of those away at our open house in March! We also use the large round stone a lot too...I'm very excited to use the fluted stone now that I've got it!

Hands down the rectangle stone. PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA- The pillsbury pizza dough fits just right.

The Large Round Stone and Large Bar Pan are the two I would say are my most frequently used, and it's usually just a matter of which one I grab first (no preference).
If I'm fixing something in the oven that requires sides, I generally grab my double griddle out of habit before I grab my bar pan.

my very first PC product was the large round stone, I bought for my hubby of his homemade pizza, so it gets most used, next in line is my large bar board - however, my loaf pan is loved very much too!

I would have to say.....My rectangular stone and my rectangular baker

favorite stonewareMy favorite stoneware items are the large baking stone and the medium bar pan.

Susan (456026)
Moore, OK

All three bar pans are my most used. I love them all equally! I've got a ton of stoneware though and use it every day.

Favorite Piece of StonewareI have too many. I use my bar pan for everything and I promote it at all my shows. You can use it from chicken to cookies to calazones.. Next would be mini bakers. I make all my hot dips in them. Then my 9x13 baker.. Great for baked ziti or laz.

Favorite piece of stonewareI LOVE my Bar pan, everything goes in there. My most seasoned though is my Classic Round Stone and Deep Dish Baker. LOVE MY STONEWARE!!! :D

If it fits ...In my toaster oven - I love it. The house I live in does not have an oven and won't until we do major remodeling - hopefully this year. The pieces I use most are the small & medium bar pan, the mini oval and round baker, the fluted pan (mainly in microwave) the square pan and loaf pan. I cannot wait to get the new muffin pan since it will fit in my toaster oven also!

tieRectangle Baker & Large Round & Small Bar Pan (for my toaster)

Note to Cat,

Off the subject: How fun that you are called "Cat" and have a bird as your aviator. :D :p

It is so hard to CHOOSE!! I would have to say Large round stone and Large Bar pan are used the most. I also LOVE the mini baker and the fluted pan and of course the rectangular baker.

I would have to say my faves are the large round pizza stone and the deep dish baker. i have the medium bar pan and the oval baker but rarely use them. well i use the bar pan to make my cakes in baked pork chops. guess just whatever i grab first!! i want all the stoneware though. its truly one of the greatest products we have!! other than the cookware!!

Yup, I want all the stoneware too. I was flipping through the catalog last night deciding which stoneware pieces I'm definitely going to order in Kit Enhancement month.

My most used piece of stoneware is my 15" round stone. It's 14 years old and beautifully seasoned!
And I love the small bar pan as mostly now I cook only for me while me hubby is on the road. And when I'm in the truck with him again, we'll change our microwave over to one that you can also bake in, and that small bar pan is coming with me on the truck! Nothing better than a happy trucker running the interstate with supper in the oven in the back. :) :) :)

Kris

Small Bar PanI use mine every day! I have a 21 month old and it is great to zap chicken nuggets or stuff like that when she can't or WON'T eat what we are having.

I also have eliniated my metal roasting pan and pyrex 9 X 13 and I only use the PC ones. LOVE IT!!

1. What is stoneware?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is fired at high temperatures, making it very durable and non-porous. It is commonly used for cooking and serving food due to its ability to withstand high temperatures and retain heat well.

2. Why is stoneware a popular choice for cooking?

Stoneware is a popular choice for cooking because it is versatile, durable, and non-toxic. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the stovetop. It also retains heat well, making it perfect for keeping food warm for longer periods of time.

3. What are some common pieces of stoneware used in the kitchen?

Some commonly used pieces of stoneware in the kitchen include baking dishes, casserole dishes, pizza stones, and various types of baking pans. These pieces come in a variety of shapes and sizes, making them useful for a wide range of cooking and baking needs.

4. What are the benefits of using stoneware for cooking?

Using stoneware for cooking offers several benefits, including even heat distribution, non-stick properties, and the ability to retain heat for longer periods of time. Stoneware is also easy to clean and does not absorb odors or flavors from food, making it a hygienic choice for cooking and serving.

5. How do I care for my stoneware?

To care for your stoneware, it is important to avoid drastic temperature changes, such as placing a hot dish in cold water, as this can cause it to crack. It is also recommended to hand wash stoneware with mild soap and warm water to preserve its non-stick properties. Avoid using metal utensils on stoneware, as they can scratch the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • Melissa78