• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Door Prizes for PC Guests: Find the Most Popular Choices!

In summary, the most appreciated and popular door prizes among PC Guests are the Season's Best cookbooks, Quikcut Paring Knives, and mini spatulas. Other popular options include bamboo tongs, citrus peelers, and the Hold n Slice tool. Some consultants also offer stocking stuffers or gifts for family as door prizes. The little bottles of Lemon Rosemary soap and lotion are also a hit. However, coffee packages do not seem to be as popular. The grocery list pads with a magnetic backing and PC logo are a big hit and are given to hosts to help them with their shopping. Other door prize options include sample hand soap and ordering supplies.
redd3708
What are your most appreciated and popular door prizes? I am looking to give some out and I am not sure what the majority of PC Guests would like.

I have been giving out the Quikcut Paring Knives.

I make a basket (WS rectangle) and let them pick. S/B, quikut knives, mini spatulas, bamboo tongs, citrus peelers, whatever else I have laying around. Hold n Slice, corn cob nobs, bamboo spoons, can strainer. Now that I pretty much have the whole catelog :eek: when I hold a show or send in a catelog show I get stocking stuffers or gifts for family for down the road and get door prizes too!:)

I have the WS basket we got for going to Nat.Conf. last year filled with prizes, and often I give them something, but when I let them pick, they seem to go thru the old Season's Best... I usually buy several before the end of the season, and only give out the old ones, so they will still want to buy the current one to help the host. - although it's only a dollar.
I love having the little bottles of Lemon Rosemary soap and lotion!! Hopefully they'll get hooked like I did!
No one seems to go for the coffee packages... not sure why.
Bamboo tongs are great too!
I need to place an order to restock!

SB are my biggest hit, then QC pairing knife, and the bamboo tongs...I also have grocery lists that are a big hit too.

Grocery lists? Will you elaborate please. :)

redd3708 said:
Grocery lists? Will you elaborate please. :)

When Town and Country was still a vendor I bought a ton of the grocery list pads, they have a magnetic backing that you stick your business card to and the pads have the PC logo (granted the old one). I give each of my hosts a pad that has their ingredients listed that they need to purchase. I have never gone to a hosts house and not had the pad on the fridge! Still trying to figure out what I am going to do when I run out, hehe!

I give out the sample hand soap, QK knives, or old season's bests. Everyone seems to like the prizes.

Mini spatulas, bamboo tongs, quikcut knifes are the faves but also have all the other door prizes avail on order supply!

1. What are the most popular door prizes offered by Pampered Chef?

The most popular door prizes offered by Pampered Chef include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, gift baskets filled with cooking and baking supplies, and gift certificates for Pampered Chef products.

2. How are the door prizes chosen and awarded?

The door prizes are chosen by Pampered Chef consultants and may vary depending on availability and current promotions. They are typically awarded through raffles or games during Pampered Chef parties or events.

3. Can I request a specific door prize for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can discuss with your Pampered Chef consultant about any specific door prize you would like to offer at your party. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but it ultimately depends on availability.

4. Are the door prizes only for the host/hostess of the Pampered Chef party?

No, door prizes can be given to any guest at the party. Some door prizes may be specifically for the host/hostess, but there are usually multiple prizes available for all guests to have a chance at winning.

5. Are door prizes only offered at in-person Pampered Chef parties?

No, door prizes can also be offered at virtual Pampered Chef parties. The consultant will still conduct games or raffles for guests to have a chance at winning a prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stef1023
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
flemings99