• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts

In summary, the Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts are made with chicken breast, eggplant, red bell pepper, red onion, garlic, Moroccan seasoning, olive oil, feta cheese, and French bread slices. To prepare them, preheat the oven to 375°F and cook the chicken and vegetables in a skillet with olive oil and Moroccan seasoning. Top French bread slices with the cooked mixture and feta cheese, then bake for 10-12 minutes. The crostini melts can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge. While feta cheese is recommended, other crumbled cheeses can be used, and chicken can be substituted with tofu or chickpeas for a vegetarian option.
donnathepamperedchef
I am making this recipe at my next show and am practicing for DH today, can someone please tell me what mixed dried fruit bits are? I picked up some mixed dried fruit and just figured I would chop them with the FC, but other times when I have used it to chop moist/sticky things, doesn't work as well as I would like???

you're on the right track!! I'd chop them up before my show if I had any concerns. Using one of our great knives works too!

I have that same question- making it for a party Friday- ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS BASED UPON WHAT THEY'VE USED RE: FRUIT BITS?

I bought Sunmaid brand. looks like this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EQ5OVY/?tag=pfamazon01-20in the aisle with the raisins

I use something similar to Debbie, they are in the same section as the raisins.

What are the ingredients in the Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts?

The Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts are made with chicken breast, eggplant, red bell pepper, red onion, garlic, Moroccan seasoning, olive oil, feta cheese, and French bread slices.

How do I prepare the Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts?

To prepare the Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. In a skillet, cook the chicken breast, eggplant, red bell pepper, red onion, and garlic with olive oil and Moroccan seasoning until the chicken is fully cooked. Then, top French bread slices with the cooked chicken and vegetables, and sprinkle feta cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.

Can I make the Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and vegetable mixture ahead of time and store it in the fridge. When ready to serve, simply assemble the crostini melts and bake in the oven as directed.

Can I use a different type of cheese for the Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts?

While feta cheese is the recommended cheese for this recipe, you can use any crumbled cheese of your choice such as goat cheese or blue cheese. However, the flavor may differ slightly from the original recipe.

Can I substitute the chicken for a vegetarian option in the Moroccan Chicken Crostini Melts?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with grilled tofu or chickpeas for a vegetarian option. You can also add more vegetables such as zucchini, mushrooms, or roasted sweet potatoes to make a hearty vegetarian version of this dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • gnlf