• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Consultant Supplies & Tools: Totes, Agreements, CDs, DVDs, and More!"

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of totes for shop consultants, including the Large Utility Tote, Essential Storage Tote, and Deluxe Utility Tote. They also offer agreements and contracts, such as the Independent Contractor Agreement and Consultant Agreement, for running a business. Educational materials are available on CD and DVD, such as training videos and recipe collections. A starter kit is recommended for all consultants, and additional supplies and tools can be ordered online or through a consultant for personalized support.
alabama pc cons.
I have sold several things so far (thanks Kristen and Mandy) but some of the sales fell through, so this is what I have left....

2 large consultant totes $20.00 each

Tool Turn About tote 10.00

Consultant Agreements 3.00

Money Bag (white) 4.00

Lots of recruiting info 6.00

Booking and recruiting slide (new) 12.00

lots of planning guides 3.00

2 white business binders 4.00 both

lots of CDs and DVDs 10.00 all

Denim apron 5.00

Flip top charts with inserts 15.00

These prices do not include shipping..... Let me know what you are interested in and I will get you a shipping price...

I do take PayPal and if you buy and pay today, I will ship tomorrow (Sat 3/19)....

Thanks, Jamie

BTW, the paper (recruiting info, planning guides, booking slide) if purchased alone, will only be about $2.00 to ship... I will only charge what it actually costs to ship the items...

I'd like the money bag

Is the recruiting info new? As in this year's stuff?

I sent you a private message regarding the tool turn about tote.

Thanks,

Juliet

Your Welcome... I can't wait to get all my stuff!!! :)

The recruiting info is all current but not all THIS years....

1. What types of totes do you offer for shop consultants?

Our shop consultant supplies include a variety of totes, such as the Large Utility Tote, the Essential Storage Tote, and the Deluxe Utility Tote. These totes are perfect for organizing and transporting your Pampered Chef products and materials.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef agreements and contracts for my business?

Yes, we offer a variety of agreements and contracts for Pampered Chef shop consultants, including the Independent Contractor Agreement and the Consultant Agreement. These documents are essential for setting up and running your business properly.

3. Are there any educational materials available on CD or DVD?

Yes, we offer a variety of educational materials on CD and DVD, including training videos, recipe collections, and product demonstrations. These materials are great for learning new techniques and staying up-to-date on the latest Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I know which supplies and tools are essential for my business?

We recommend that all Pampered Chef shop consultants have a starter kit, which includes a variety of tools and supplies to get you started. Additionally, we offer a variety of other supplies and tools that are essential for running a successful business, such as order forms, catalogs, and product displays.

5. Can I order supplies and tools online or do I have to go through a consultant?

You can order Pampered Chef supplies and tools online through our website, or you can go through a consultant. However, we recommend working with a consultant as they can provide personalized recommendations and support for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ktraceyk