• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes from More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook

In summary, the conversation is about someone trying to find two recipes for "All-American Cheeseburger Ring" and "Cool Lime Colada Cake" from the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook, which is no longer available. They ask if anyone has these recipes and if they could be sent to them. The consultant, Beth, provides the recipes and also mentions that discontinued recipes can be obtained from the home office. The recipes are included for the All-American Cheeseburger Ring and Cool Lime Colada Cake.
chefsue
I am trying to find the recipe for "All-American Cheeseburger Ring" and "Cool Lime Colada Cake". They are in the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook, which is no longer available. If someone has these recipes, will you PLEASE send them to me. Thank you so much.

recipes
chefsue said:
I am trying to find the recipe for "All-American Cheeseburger Ring" and "Cool Lime Colada Cake". They are in the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook, which is no longer available. If someone has these recipes, will you PLEASE send them to me. Thank you so much.

Consultants can get recipes from discontinued books from home office by sending them an email requesting them. Here are the two you asked for:

All American Cheeseburger Ring
1/4 cup onion, chopped
3/4 pound lean ground beef
1/4 cup ketchup
9 slices American cheese, divided
2 pkgs (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
16 dill pickle slices
3 large plum tomatoes
2 cups lettuce, shredded
Oven to 375 degrees. Cook the ground beef with the onion, drain. Add ketchup, mustard and 5 of the cheese slices, cut up; stir until cheese is melted. Remove pan from heat. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles. Follow ring instructions in All the Best Cookbook. With medium scoop, scoop meat mixture onto crust and top each with a pickle slice. Complete ring and bake 20-25 minutes. Cut the remaining 4 slices of cheese into 4 triangles and arrange over ring. Slice tomatoes and arrange around center of ring, fill with shredded lettuce.

Cool Lime Colada Cake
1 pkg (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix plus ingredients to make cake
2 limes
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup cold milk
1 pkg. coconut cream or vanilla instant pudding
1 cup thawed whipped topping
3 cups assorted fresh fruits (kiwi, pineapple, apricots, nectarines, peaches, mango, papaya)
2 Tbsp. toasted flaked coconut (opt)
Oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake to directions and bake in Deep Dish Baker for 40-45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and remove from baker. Cool completely. Cut cake in half horizontally. Put bottom half on serving plate. Zest limes to get 2 teaspoons zest, juice limes to get 1/4 cup juice. Beat cream cheese, gradually adding milk. Add pudding mix, beat 1 minute. Whisk in zest and juice, fold in whipped topping. Spread half over cake layer. Top with remaining cake and remaining pudding mix. Arrange fresh fruit on top of cake and sprinkle with coconut.

RecipesThank you very much, Beth. I was unaware that we could get recipes from the home office. Thanks for the info too :)

What is "More Stoneware Sensations"?

"More Stoneware Sensations" is a collection of versatile and durable stoneware products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are perfect for cooking, baking, and serving a variety of dishes.

What makes stoneware different from other cookware materials?

Stoneware is made from natural clay and is fired at high temperatures, making it very durable and able to withstand high heat. It also has a natural non-stick surface that becomes more seasoned with use, making it perfect for cooking and baking without added oils or sprays.

Can stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to follow the instructions provided with your specific stoneware product to ensure safe and proper usage.

How do I clean my stoneware?

Stoneware is easy to clean and can be washed with hot water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners, or metal utensils on the stoneware as it may damage the surface. Stoneware is also dishwasher safe.

Can I use stoneware on the stovetop or grill?

No, stoneware is not recommended for use on the stovetop or grill as it may crack or break due to high direct heat. It is best to use stoneware in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD