• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Orders: Late Dec. Catalog Show & Visa Payment Issues

In summary, the conversation discusses issues with using the Pampered Partner program to process orders and payments. The speaker suggests using the host order screen or the main screen to enter credit card information for an order. They also mention that Pampered Partner can be challenging to use and recommend doing a tutorial to learn about its features. The speaker ends by reassuring the listener that they are not alone in struggling with the program.
Christa
Okay, I found that since her catalog show was listed as a late dec. date, that's why it wouldn't take the sweetheart towels. NOW, she wants to put her order on her visa and it only wants my PC debit. Why can't she pay with visa? I thought I was okay with the computer, but PP is making me crazy!

On the host order screen, click payment.
Or, from the center of the main screen (no order screen open), click on Payment, then her name.
It will let you enter her credit card information.
Pampered Partner is extremely user friendly. When you have time, do the little tutorial on it and you'll be amazed at the detailed options / reports/ everything else that you can use it for. And if all else fails, don't forget that you can call HO toll free to answer your questions while you are looking at the problem on your screen.

Actually, I don't think pampered partner is that user friendly. I think it is workable and I am very glad to have it... but any program that requires a tutorial to use is not intuitive enough. I have been struggling somewhat with my first party. It was, admittedly, huge and unwieldy (30 orders!) but I have had all kinds of little problems trying to figure out what to do. I am fairly computer saavy and it is still a challenge.

So, don't think you are dumb if you can't figure the program out. It isn't you!

Love,
Rachel

Christa said:
Okay, I found that since her catalog show was listed as a late dec. date, that's why it wouldn't take the sweetheart towels. NOW, she wants to put her order on her visa and it only wants my PC debit. Why can't she pay with visa? I thought I was okay with the computer, but PP is making me crazy!

The only thing I can think of that you did is click on transmit show and then tried to put her credit card in because that is really the only place it insists on our debit or credit # when we are transmitting the show. I hope you get it figured out! :confused:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the payment options for your customer's order. It sounds like there may have been some confusion with the catalog show date and the availability of certain products. As for the issue with her wanting to pay with her Visa, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help troubleshoot any issues with the payment options and ensure that your customer is able to pay with her preferred method. I know technology can be frustrating at times, but we're here to support you and make sure your customer's order goes smoothly. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Best of luck!

1. What is "More Pp Problems! Help!"?

"More Pp Problems! Help!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on delicious recipes for people with dietary restrictions or preferences. It features over 100 recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more.

2. Are the recipes in "More Pp Problems! Help!" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "More Pp Problems! Help!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They use common ingredients and require minimal prep time, making them perfect for busy individuals or families.

3. Can I still use "More Pp Problems! Help!" if I don't have any dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! While "More Pp Problems! Help!" is great for those with dietary restrictions, anyone can enjoy the delicious and healthy recipes in this cookbook. It's a great way to add some variety to your meals and try out new flavors.

4. Are there any tips or substitutions for the recipes in "More Pp Problems! Help!"?

Yes, "More Pp Problems! Help!" includes helpful tips and substitutions for each recipe. Whether you need to make a dish vegan or have an allergy to certain ingredients, there are plenty of options to customize the recipes to fit your needs.

5. Can I purchase "More Pp Problems! Help!" in stores or only through Pampered Chef?

"More Pp Problems! Help!" can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. It is not currently available in retail stores. However, our consultants can provide you with a physical copy or an electronic version of the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies