• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More PP problems! Help!

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
Okay, I found that since her catalog show was listed as a late dec. date, that's why it wouldn't take the sweetheart towels. NOW, she wants to put her order on her visa and it only wants my PC debit. Why can't she pay with visa? I thought I was okay with the computer, but PP is making me crazy!

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
On the host order screen, click payment.
Or, from the center of the main screen (no order screen open), click on Payment, then her name.
It will let you enter her credit card information.
Pampered Partner is extremely user friendly. When you have time, do the little tutorial on it and you'll be amazed at the detailed options / reports/ everything else that you can use it for. And if all else fails, don't forget that you can call HO toll free to answer your questions while you are looking at the problem on your screen.

R

RachelNguyen

Actually, I don't think pampered partner is that user friendly. I think it is workable and I am very glad to have it... but any program that requires a tutorial to use is not intuitive enough. I have been struggling somewhat with my first party. It was, admittedly, huge and unwieldy (30 orders!) but I have had all kinds of little problems trying to figure out what to do. I am fairly computer saavy and it is still a challenge.

So, don't think you are dumb if you can't figure the program out. It isn't you!

Love,
Rachel

KathyG

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2005
Christa said:
Okay, I found that since her catalog show was listed as a late dec. date, that's why it wouldn't take the sweetheart towels. NOW, she wants to put her order on her visa and it only wants my PC debit. Why can't she pay with visa? I thought I was okay with the computer, but PP is making me crazy!

The only thing I can think of that you did is click on transmit show and then tried to put her credit card in because that is really the only place it insists on our debit or credit # when we are transmitting the show. I hope you get it figured out! :confused: