• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hooray! $300 in Pampered Chef$ Earned in 32 Days!

In summary, "Hooray! $300 in Pampered Chef$ Earned in 32 Days!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn $300 in products in just 32 days through sales and bookings. To participate, consultants must be active and meet certain sales and booking goals within the 32-day period. The promotion typically takes place during a specific month and can provide benefits such as free products and potential future rewards and bonuses.
pc_jessica
I just finished my 9th show, so not only did I earn another $50 in PC$ for another 4 showss in my first 90 Days (already done with my first 30), but I also just sold another $2500!:sing: So that means another $50 in PC$!!! I am super excited! This brings my grand total of PC$ to $300 so far and I still have 32 days left to earn them!!!! :D

That's GREAT Jessica! You are off to a wonderful start! Keep it up so you'll have LOTS of PC$ to spend later!!! :D

Wow, you're doing great! Keep up the good work.

Good job! Keep trying to earn more, they make a HUGE difference when you are enhancing your kit!

KUDOS! Its very exciting! Now that I'm done with my 90 days I feel depressed that I can't earn more PCD. Its a great motivator! I've had to refocus my goals to getting to the 15k so that I can get a raise.

Congrats again! Job well done!

GREAT job Jessica!!! I am doing a happy dance for you in my office :D

What is "Hooray! $300 in Pampered Chef$ Earned in 32 Days!"?

"Hooray! $300 in Pampered Chef$ Earned in 32 Days!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn $300 in products in just 32 days through sales and bookings.

How can I earn $300 in Pampered Chef products in 32 days?

You can earn $300 in Pampered Chef products in 32 days by selling products and booking parties during the promotion period. The more sales and parties you have, the more rewards you can earn.

When does the "Hooray! $300 in Pampered Chef$ Earned in 32 Days!" promotion take place?

The promotion typically takes place during a specific month and lasts for 32 days. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

Are there any restrictions or requirements for participating in the "Hooray! $300 in Pampered Chef$ Earned in 32 Days!" promotion?

Yes, in order to participate in the promotion, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and booking goals within the 32-day period. These requirements may vary, so it's important to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the specific details.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Hooray! $300 in Pampered Chef$ Earned in 32 Days!" promotion?

Participating in the promotion can help you earn $300 in free Pampered Chef products in just 32 days, which can be a great way to build your inventory or try out new products. It can also help boost your sales and bookings, leading to potential future rewards and bonuses from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrb0328
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates