• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I keep a smaller screen up while switching between two screens?

In summary, "More of a Technology Question" is a phrase used to refer to questions or topics related to technology and requiring a more technical answer. This can include questions about coding, software, hardware, IT infrastructure, and other technical topics. There are various resources available, such as online communities and technology experts, to help with these types of questions. "More of a Technology Question" is not limited to advanced users and can be used in casual conversations, but it is not commonly used in informal settings.
Kelly8
I am trying to update my update and i was adding recipes so i had another screen up and i did something and both screens stayed up. I don't know what I did know though and now I can't do it again. Does anyone know how to get the smaller screen to stay up while you go back and forth between the two?

Are you using Windows 7? I saw the commercial where the guy did that, the two windows "clicked" into place on half of the screen. It looked like he dragged each to one side of the screen.

Sorry I'm not much more help.

NO way! Haha I'm at school subbing and they aren't quite that advanced yet

As long as the screens are small enough to both fit on the screen without overlapping they will both stay up. You can make the screens smaller by clicking on the top right corner to "Restore Down" the screen and even make them smaller by dragging in the sides and bottom. To make sure they don't overlap, drag them to opposite sides of the screen.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your updates and recipes. I'm not sure what you did to have both screens stay up, but I would suggest trying to refresh the page or closing and reopening the smaller screen. If that doesn't work, you may want to reach out to technical support for assistance. I hope you're able to figure it out and continue your updates smoothly. Best of luck!

1. What is "More of a Technology Question"?

"More of a Technology Question" is a phrase commonly used to indicate that a question or topic is related to technology or requires a more technical answer.

2. What types of questions fall under "More of a Technology Question"?

Questions about coding, software, hardware, IT infrastructure, and other technical topics are commonly considered "More of a Technology Question".

3. How can I get help with a "More of a Technology Question"?

There are many online communities and forums dedicated to helping individuals with "More of a Technology Questions". You can also consult with a technology expert or do research on the topic yourself.

4. Is "More of a Technology Question" only relevant for advanced users?

No, "More of a Technology Question" can apply to anyone seeking information or assistance with technology. It simply indicates that the question is more technical in nature.

5. Can I use "More of a Technology Question" in a casual conversation?

Yes, you can use "More of a Technology Question" in casual conversations, especially if you are discussing technology or asking for technical help. However, it is not commonly used in informal settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rhonda-Roo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • esavvymom