• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find "More" Logos for a Vendor Display?

In summary, the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of logos for vendor displays which can be accessed through the "Marketing" tab on your consultant account. However, there are restrictions on using these logos for official business purposes only. Custom logos are not currently available, but can be requested through the Marketing Request Form. Additionally, logos can be found on the Pampered Chef Branding Portal, but using logos from other companies is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.
jenik1007
Ok, I'm going CRAZY trying to find a flyer or something that has the "more" logos on it... Anyone know where I can find them???? I want to use them for a vendor display tomorrow...

Last edited:
I found this in my files. Don't know if it's what you want, but you can probably crop them apart for individual ones. (Or just print it and then cut them out?? Depends on what you are doing.)

hope it works.

Attachments

• Whats YOUR More.jpg
    Whats YOUR More.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 741
e-mail me at [email protected] & I'll give them to you

Thanks ladies!!!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration. Have you tried checking the Pampered Chef consultant website? They usually have a variety of flyers and promotional materials available for download. If you're still having trouble finding the "more" logos, I suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for assistance. They may have the materials you're looking for or be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck with your vendor display tomorrow!

1. Can I find more logos for a vendor display on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a variety of logos for vendor displays on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can access a library of logos and other marketing materials.

2. Are there any restrictions on using logos from the Pampered Chef website for my vendor display?

Yes, there are some restrictions on using logos from the Pampered Chef website. You are only permitted to use logos and marketing materials provided by Pampered Chef for official business purposes. Any unauthorized use of logos is strictly prohibited.

3. Can I request custom logos for my vendor display?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer custom logos for vendor displays. However, you can request custom marketing materials through the Marketing Request Form on the website.

4. Are there any other sources where I can find logos for my vendor display?

Yes, you can also find logos for your vendor display on the Pampered Chef Branding Portal, which is accessible through your consultant account. You can also request additional logos and marketing materials through the Marketing Request Form.

5. Can I use logos from other companies for my vendor display?

No, it is not permitted to use logos from other companies for your vendor display. You are only allowed to use official Pampered Chef logos and marketing materials for your business. Any use of logos from other companies may result in legal action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies