• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Leadership Photos on Photobucket!

doughnut?I wish they had a picture of it doing a pineapple! It's totally different from the pineapple slicer I got from Williams-Sonoma. That one spirals down into the pineapple, pulling it out in one huge spiral that you can then cut into rings. Then you're left with an intact shell to fill with a festive, yet incredibly gay, drink. ;)I love the soup and sandwich picture too!
leftymac said:
Any drink served inside of a pineapple shell has to be incredibly gay, especially when it's being held by a guy who is 6'2" and 250 lbs.

Thanks for the image! :balloon: We have to meet up again at NC!

Oh, and the special edition CN will be online probably tomorrow. There are pics of the products in there, although not the HWC stuff. It includes pics of the new jewelry for $15k career sales and Director (and above) promotions.

wadesgirl said:
Thanks for the image! :balloon: We have to meet up again at NC!
Fo shizzle, so long as your DH lets you socialize with the likes of me!

chefann said:
I see that it was partially answered, but the Saute Tongs are intended for little things that would be overwhelmed by the Chef's Tongs.

I posted some pics of the HWC aprons in the HWC items thread. And the prices on the HWC items this year. Yes, the Daisy plates will be available individually (set of 4, anyway) or as a full set of 16 with the stand. Guests will be able to buy them at full price (listed in the HWC thread).

I did try to answer it over several posts! Too many people kept posting while I was posting!

leftymac said:
Fo shizzle, so long as your DH lets you socialize with the likes of me!

Nice QC picture! Well I socialized with you last time! I even shared your story at leadership with another consultant, your roommate story!

wadesgirl said:
I did try to answer it over several posts! Too many people kept posting while I was posting!

This has been quite the active thread in the past hour!

whats the room mate story? can we know too?

IMG_0932.jpg
IMG_0933.jpg

They turned out a little red but they are closer to the cranberry color.

Thank you for the pic I love it!!!!!!!

love love love them!

They will be a great incentive for a host or a guest! I heard great tips of using a permanent marker to write your info on the inside so that when your guests or hosts carry it with them they can give out your info. Or include some business cards.

mscharf said:
They said the tongs can be used to flip small things, such as shrimp, in a saute pan

That is soooo funny. My daughter was making shrimp scampy yesterday at my house and asked if I had a pair of the old toaster tongs...I handed her the small bamboo tongs and she says "it slips out of the tongs and doesn't work for shrimp". I handed her the chef's tongs she says "no, those are too big, don't you have any of those toaster tongs". Nope can sell them...don't have them. I can't wait to show her the new ones!! She loves to cook and has as much PC stuff as I do...she's only 21.:D

candiejayne said:
whats the room mate story? can we know too?

Haha I'm not sure it's appropriate for here :) Let's just say it was a roomie making unwelcome advances.

I was thinking about maybe laminating some business cards, punching a hole and tying them onto the handles of the shopping bags with maybe yarn or something else........... Then if I felt motivated to just give one to a contact at the grocery store they'd have my info..... I'll have to get some and see how I want to do it.

straitfan said:
I was thinking about maybe laminating some business cards, punching a hole and tying them onto the handles of the shopping bags with maybe yarn or something else........... Then if I felt motivated to just give one to a contact at the grocery store they'd have my info..... I'll have to get some and see how I want to do it.

Great idea! You can get luggage tags also to put your business card in.

I like the idea of giving them to people in the store that ask about yours!

I just posted a video of the poducts on another thread they do a pineapple and corn demo! Really cool, But I am now kind of into the drink idea. I do have some Mai Tai's made in the fridge, maybe I can just imagine they are in a pineapple and that I am somewhere on a beach. Especially since we are in a blizzard warning for tomorrow!! Thanks for all the pictures! Katie

I am sooo excited about the bamboo items and the sauses, oh, I am excited about everything for except for the white DCB, I hope they are not taking away the cranberry? I will be soooo sad:chef:

Don't worry cewcooks, Cranberry Stoneware is still in the catalog.

I love seeing all the products. So do we get our SAT box the same week/delivery as the changeover box or when? I want them NOW!

But I wish I'd know the white was coming out before I snagged the cranberry ...white goes so much better with my kitchen.

wadesgirl said:
Great idea! You can get luggage tags also to put your business card in.

I like the idea of giving them to people in the store that ask about yours!

I was thinking cheap!

Thats a great idea Christy! I know a few people in my family that love those shopping bags and would totally be willing to help me pass out information!

Thanks so much for posting the pics!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been dying to see stuff. I am even more excited about getting bookings and having shows now. I LOVE the bamboo stuff.

I'm glad they are not as red as they showed up. I want to be able to take them into the store.

prepchef said:
I'm glad they are not as red as they showed up. I want to be able to take them into the store.
Yes, they are cranberry! As soon as I posted the picture I knew I had to say something about it.And unlike others on the market that I have seen they come with a plastic insert in the bottom so that you can stand them up.

wadesgirl said:
Yes, they are cranberry! As soon as I posted the picture I knew I had to say something about it.

And unlike others on the market that I have seen they come with a plastic insert in the bottom so that you can stand them up.

I thought you were headed to veg out then go to bed. Get some rest woman! Thank you ;)

darlinclem said:
I thought you were headed to veg out then go to bed. Get some rest woman! Thank you ;)

Crap! Forgot all about that! I made the calls I needed to and then I remembered that I was going to sign up for Facebook. Then I just stayed on my computer! I am going to bed, I need to, we have to get up early in morning. And we have a blizzard coming.

Thanks so much for posting pictures. I'm more excited this season than I have been in awhile. I'm loving the ideas of attaching business cards & giving the bags away to people who ask about them!!! (I have to remember to ask for their information so I can contact them about how to get more bags & other product).Can't wait to get my free stuff!!!

Ooooh, hope you don't have the same blizzard we had in Ohio. I was stuck in my home ALLLL weekend.

pcchefjane said:
I love seeing all the products. So do we get our SAT box the same week/delivery as the changeover box or when? I want them NOW!

The SAT and changeover ship dates are in the December and January CNs. SAT boxes ship later this month. Changeover ships to arrive for consultants and FDs Feb. 4.

I am really happy that the "attend Leadership and receive a selection of products" items were actually given to us there, so that we could play with them. :D That's why we got the shopping bags - they had a SBRC, 29 Minutes Volume 2 and a set of the Bamboo Prep Towels in them. And HO was really thinking, because they're all airline-friendly items (unlike the cookware from a few years ago).

LOL that would suck if your bag was close to weight limit and you had to pay an arm and a leg to get your new FREE stuff home! Wouldn't be so free then!

I love:love::love::love:those daisy plates, must have them!!!! Daises are my favorite flower and pink is my favorite color. I can't wait to earn them or buy them.
the apron is a tad busy, anyone else???
I think those cake testers will go super fast.
I want it all, I am so excited :)
The pics are great, thanks for posting:)

How exciting to see the pix! All of the new bamboo items will go over in the Ithaca, NY area, for sure!! Very eco-conscious area, home of Cornell University.

merego said:
......the apron is a tad busy, anyone else???

The picture doesn't do it justice - it is very cute. I can't decide between the full apron and the half apron though - they are both adorable!

merego said:
I love:love::love::love:those daisy plates, must have them!!!! Daises are my favorite flower and pink is my favorite color. I can't wait to earn them or buy them.
the apron is a tad busy, anyone else???
I think those cake testers will go super fast.
I want it all, I am so excited :)
The pics are great, thanks for posting:)

You know, that apron reminds me if Hawaii, real Aloha looking. I like it!

Robin

priscilla said:
You know, that apron reminds me if Hawaii, real Aloha looking. I like it!

Robin

I love pink and black together, but it just seems really busy. Am curious to see what the 1/2 apron looks like.

Choosing between the 2 aprons, here's my criteria...do they make me look fat?! ;) I love the denim one, but lately seeing myself in the mirror really depressed me. It looked terrible on me. :( I wonder if the half one would make my middle area worse! LOL

pamperedlinda said:
The picture doesn't do it justice - it is very cute. I can't decide between the full apron and the half apron though - they are both adorable!

IS the half apron the same design?

There are pictures posted of both aprons in the HWC thread.

Whatever... That is the CUTEST apron ever!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
There are pictures posted of both aprons in the HWC thread.

Thanks Linda, found it. Like the 1/2 apron better. With the full one you'd have to wear all black or black and pink/maybe grey otherwise you'll look ridiculous. I don' hate it, just isn't me.

ChefJWarren said:
Whatever... That is the CUTEST apron ever!!!!

I'm with you! I love, love, love it!!!

Have the sizes of the Rub's changed? I couldn't figure out the pic that has some stacked in a pyramid. Is that a new rub or new size or what?

prepchef said:
Have the sizes of the Rub's changed? I couldn't figure out the pic that has some stacked in a pyramid. Is that a new rub or new size or what?

You are probably seeing the new dipping seasonings, they are 4.1 oz.

Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning = $6.50
Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning = $6.50

Oh OK. Do you sprinkle them into the EVOO? And then dip your bread into them?

It's the new "oil dipping spices." I'd look forward to using that sun dried tomato spice in rice.

Oh OK. Do you sprinkle them into the EVOO? And then dip your bread into them?

Yes you do, as long as you stop calling it EVOO ....

I think the pink apron is a little busy too ... much prefer the unisex one, and wonder if it's REALLY a half apron or just folded that way.

Umm, ok you can spell out or say Extra Virigin Olive Oil all the time if you like, but it was EVOO way before RR made it so! LOL

Di_Can_Cook said:
Yes you do, as long as you stop calling it EVOO ....

I think the pink apron is a little busy too ... much prefer the unisex one, and wonder if it's REALLY a half apron or just folded that way.

It's really half

<H2>What is the purpose of the "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket?</H2><p>The "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket is a collection of photos related to leadership. These photos can serve as inspiration, motivation, or examples of effective leadership for viewers.</p><H2>Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album free to use?</H2><p>No, the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album are not necessarily free to use. It is important to check the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo before using it.</p><H2>How can I contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?</H2><p>To contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album, you can upload your own photos to Photobucket and tag them with the keyword "leadership." These photos may be curated and added to the album by Photobucket staff.</p><H2>Can I download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?</H2><p>Yes, you can download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album by clicking on the photo and then clicking the "Download" button. However, please be mindful of the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo.</p><H2>Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album edited or filtered?</H2><p>Some of the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album may have been edited or filtered, while others may be unedited. This can vary depending on the photographer and their style. If you are interested in using a specific photo, it is best to check with the photographer for more information.</p>

What is the purpose of the "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket?

The "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket is a collection of photos related to leadership. These photos can serve as inspiration, motivation, or examples of effective leadership for viewers.

Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album free to use?

No, the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album are not necessarily free to use. It is important to check the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo before using it.

How can I contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?

To contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album, you can upload your own photos to Photobucket and tag them with the keyword "leadership." These photos may be curated and added to the album by Photobucket staff.

Can I download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?

Yes, you can download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album by clicking on the photo and then clicking the "Download" button. However, please be mindful of the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo.

Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album edited or filtered?

Some of the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album may have been edited or filtered, while others may be unedited. This can vary depending on the photographer and their style. If you are interested in using a specific photo, it is best to check with the photographer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl