• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Shop: Shipping Available for Paperwork, Catalogs & More!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers shipping for a variety of paperwork including order forms, host packets, recruiting materials, and catalogs. The company strives to ship all paperwork within 2-3 business days, but there may be delays during peak times. There is no minimum order requirement for shipping and the cost varies based on weight and destination. Customers can track their shipment using a tracking number provided via email.
MichaelW
Getting out of the business. Contact me for shipping, most will be shipped flat rate.Paperwork-$10
-33 Sales receipts
-1 pack Party Planners
-5 Join UsCatalogs-$10
-46 Fall/Winter 2014
-18 Spring/Summer 2014Other-$10
-Men’s Aprons-Long
-Men’s Consultant Tote Bags-Both Sizes
-Tote Bag

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I'm interested in your catalogs. Shipping to 32669

What types of paperwork can be shipped for my Pampered Chef business?

We offer shipping for a variety of paperwork, including order forms, host packets, recruiting materials, and catalogs.

How long does it take for paperwork to be shipped?

We strive to ship all paperwork within 2-3 business days. However, during peak times, such as new catalog releases, there may be a delay in shipping.

Is there a minimum order requirement for shipping?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for shipping paperwork. We are happy to ship any amount of paperwork to support your business needs.

How much does shipping cost for paperwork?

The cost of shipping varies depending on the weight and destination of the package. You will be able to see the shipping cost at checkout before completing your order.

Can I track my shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your shipment has been processed. You can use this tracking number to track your package's delivery status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MichaelW
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Adrienne
  • Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rompydompy