• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover May's Specials with These Flyer Designs - ChefSuccess.com

In summary, "More Flyers With May" is a promotion from Pampered Chef that offers customers the chance to earn additional rewards by hosting a party with a consultant named May. To qualify, you must book and hold a party with May during the specified promotion period, and reach a minimum sales amount. The extra rewards include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials, in addition to the regular host rewards. To book a party, you can contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and mention the promotion. Your consultant will help you plan a successful party and maximize your rewards.
kam
Staff member
Here are some more flyers with the May specials.

(Needed to start a second thread since I can't attach more than 5 files to a post.)

**Updated 3/11/13: Added May Host/Guest on one page. Note: I had to use a different format this time. There are 2 fillable spots along the bottom. One aligned left and one aligned right.**

Here is where the other flyers with May are located:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-may-75419/

Attachments

• AprMay13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 600
  • MiniCattyInsertAprMay13_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 572
  • May13_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    857.4 KB · Views: 693
Last edited:
Thanks again for all you do!

Just added May Host/Guest on one page!

Thank you Kathleen!

What are some successful comments, besides contact information, that you would put in the MiniCattyInsertAprMay13?
Thank you.

Thank you for sharing these. I am new to the business and these are very helpful.

kam said:
Here are some more flyers with the May specials.(Needed to start a second thread since I can't attach more than 5 files to a post.)**Updated 3/11/13: Added May Host/Guest on one page. Note: I had to use a different format this time. There are 2 fillable spots along the bottom. One aligned left and one aligned right.**Here is where the other flyers with May are located:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-may-75419/
Do you happen to have the word (.doc/.docx) version of the May 13_HostGuest_fillable.pdf ? There is a couple of things I was looking to change to make it more "me". If possible...Thanks.

kylev said:
Do you happen to have the word (.doc/.docx) version of the May 13_HostGuest_fillable.pdf ? There is a couple of things I was looking to change to make it more "me". If possible...Thanks.
Sorry, the Word files are too large to upload.There are 2 blank fillable spots at the bottom for you to enter you cons info and anything else you may want to add.

What is "More Flyers With May" and how does it benefit me?

"More Flyers With May" is a promotion from Pampered Chef that offers customers the opportunity to earn extra rewards by hosting a party with a consultant named May. Not only will you receive the regular host rewards, but you will also receive additional rewards based on the total sales from your party.

How do I qualify for "More Flyers With May"?

To qualify for "More Flyers With May", you must book and hold a party with May as your consultant during the specified promotion period. The party must reach a minimum sales amount to be eligible for the extra rewards. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you plan a successful party.

What types of rewards can I earn through "More Flyers With May"?

The extra rewards you can earn through "More Flyers With May" include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials. The specific rewards will vary depending on the total sales from your party. Your consultant will go over the rewards with you and help you choose the ones that best fit your needs and preferences.

Can I still earn regular host rewards in addition to the "More Flyers With May" rewards?

Yes, you can still earn regular host rewards in addition to the "More Flyers With May" rewards. This means you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials based on the total sales from your party. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you maximize your rewards.

How do I book a party with May and take advantage of "More Flyers With May"?

To book a party with May and take advantage of "More Flyers With May", you can contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant in your area. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date and plan a successful party. Be sure to mention the promotion when booking your party to ensure you qualify for the extra rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
daraza
  • kam