• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's My Anniversary Gift for PC?!

In summary, Debbie's husband bought her a package of products as an anniversary gift. She is very grateful and excited for the new products.
DebbieSM
Ok my wedding anniversary is tomorrow, 7 years. My husband is really beginning to share my excitement for PC and sees how happy I feel about it. I was going through the new paperwork box and was showing him all the products I could have earned ( I only received the first level). Guess what my anniversary gift is? Package A, the big one. I am so happy, this will definately help the Fall Sales to go with the Fall Bookings. Good Luck everyone!!!!! Just wanted to share my excitement!!!!!!!

Debbie :D :D :D

DebbieSM said:
Ok my wedding anniversary is tomorrow, 7 years. My husband is really beginning to share my excitement for PC and sees how happy I feel about it. I was going through the new paperwork box and was showing him all the products I could have earned ( I only received the first level). Guess what my anniversary gift is? Package A, the big one. I am so happy, this will definately help the Fall Sales to go with the Fall Bookings. Good Luck everyone!!!!! Just wanted to share my excitement!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!How wonderful that you have such a supportive husband! Enjoy all your new products (and dont' forget that you get to write off the purchase!)

He wasn't always this supportive. He started sharing my excitement when he saw how excited I have been and when he started seeing the paychecks. All those unsupportive husbands out there will become supportive sooner or later. :D

Very cool! Happy Anniversary and congrats on getting those awesome products. What a great gift! And what a great hubby. :)

Congratulations Debbie! My 5 year anniversary was yesterday and I read my husband your post and he started laughing. I asked him what was so funny and he asked me if I was telling him for a reason. I told him No, I didn't need his permission because he knew that I was going to order package A anyway. He laughed and agreed with me. Seriously though, Congratulations on 7 years and please tell us how you LOVE the new products. I can't wait to get mine. (Still trying to pay for conference!) :p :rolleyes:

Happy Anniversary!Happy Seventh Anniversary! My 14th (yikes!) anniversary is this coming Thursday! Do you think I could get my husband to buy enough products so that we could earn the Caribbean Cruise incentive for our 15th anniversary trip???

Congratulations!

-Janet :D

Your reaching!!!Janet,
That is so funny. Hope you get something good for your anniversary!! Happy anniversary Kristi and Janet. :) :) :)

Happy anniversary everyone!! :)

My 8th wedding anniversary is sept. 30th and i am working hard on my hubby to get me package a also. He is super supportive. i call him my advertising manager since he does all my flyers and stuff for me. i told him for my birthday (aug. 6th) i want the new pc book..lol...i am definately gonna let him read this post...hint hint...lol.....happy anniversary and happy birthday to everyone this month!!!

Monica

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!Good luck Monica, I hope your husband gets it for you. Mine comes tomorrow, I am soooooo excited. I'm even having it delivered to my work so I don't have to wait until I get home. If your husband is very supportive, maybe he will surprise you and get when your not looking.

What is "More Excitement!!!!!!!!" and how does it work?

"More Excitement!!!!!!!!" is a unique line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to add a fun and exciting element to your cooking and entertaining experience. These products are specially crafted to make everyday tasks more enjoyable and to help you create memorable moments in the kitchen and at the dining table.

What types of products are included in the "More Excitement!!!!!!!!" line?

The "More Excitement!!!!!!!!" line includes a variety of products such as colorful and vibrant kitchen tools, unique and eye-catching serving pieces, and creative and playful entertaining sets. Each product is designed to bring a sense of fun and excitement to your cooking and hosting activities.

How can I incorporate "More Excitement!!!!!!!!" products into my cooking and hosting routine?

There are many ways to incorporate "More Excitement!!!!!!!!" products into your cooking and hosting routine. You can use the colorful and fun kitchen tools to make meal prep more enjoyable, or use the unique serving pieces to make your dishes stand out. You can also use the entertaining sets to add a playful touch to your gatherings with friends and family.

Are "More Excitement!!!!!!!!" products only for special occasions?

No, "More Excitement!!!!!!!!" products are designed for everyday use as well as special occasions. These products are meant to add a touch of joy and excitement to your daily cooking and hosting activities, making them more enjoyable and memorable.

Are "More Excitement!!!!!!!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most "More Excitement!!!!!!!!" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend checking the individual product descriptions for specific care instructions to ensure the longevity of your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef