• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I use as a substitute for Moroccan Rub in this recipe?

In summary, the ingredients for Moraccan Chicken Triangles are chicken breast, phyllo dough, onion, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, paprika, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper. To make Moraccan Chicken Triangles, you need to preheat the oven to 375°F, cook onion and garlic in olive oil, add in chicken, season with spices, let cool, cut phyllo dough, place chicken mixture on squares, fold into triangles, brush with olive oil, and bake for 15-20 minutes. You can use ground beef, lamb, or turkey as a substitute for chicken, and you can make them ahead of time by assembling and refrigerating them. Moraccan
chef greta
Gold Member
Does any one know what can be used as a substitute for the Moroccan Rub in this recipe? Usually, that info is given as a quick tip, but not in the new appetizer cook book.

Do you have the Cooking for 2 or More book? It has a great recipe for Moroccan Lamb Chops. Since we came out with the moroccan rub I subsititue it for the ingredients listed and it tastes just as good with less work (you can also subsititue pork chops for the lamb).

2 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp. salt

Thank you!

What are the ingredients for Moraccan Chicken Triangles?

The ingredients for Moraccan Chicken Triangles are chicken breast, phyllo dough, onion, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, paprika, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper.

How do I make Moraccan Chicken Triangles?

To make Moraccan Chicken Triangles, start by preheating the oven to 375°F. In a pan, cook diced onion and minced garlic in olive oil until soft. Add in diced chicken breast and cook until browned. Season with cumin, cinnamon, ginger, paprika, salt, and pepper. Let cool. Cut phyllo dough into squares, place a spoonful of the chicken mixture on each square, and fold into triangles. Brush with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.

Can I use a different type of meat for Moraccan Chicken Triangles?

Yes, you can use ground beef, lamb, or turkey instead of chicken for Moraccan Chicken Triangles. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Can I make Moraccan Chicken Triangles ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the triangles ahead of time and refrigerate them until ready to bake. Just make sure to brush them with olive oil right before baking for best results.

What can I serve with Moraccan Chicken Triangles?

Moraccan Chicken Triangles can be served as an appetizer or as a main dish with a side of couscous, rice, or a salad. You can also pair them with dipping sauces like tzatziki or hummus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam