• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef® a Profitable Business?

In summary, the PC website says that you can earn $850-$950 a month by holding just two Kitchen Shows a week. The average show is between 400 and 500 dollars and you earn a commission of $100. If you have any questions, you can email Paula.
babybear397
The PC website says:

"The Pampered Chef® is a brand you can believe in with quality, versatility and value. By holding just two Kitchen Shows a week, you can earn $850 - $950 a month."

I am currently unemployed - and would like to get into this business full time. I have also done other direct sales businesses in the past however - and they never seem to produce the sales they promise. :( I was just wondering if it's actually possible to steadily make a reasonable amount of commissions each month - as the website states?

Thanks for your help!!!!

You Get What You Put Into ItThat is what I tell people. If you set yourself a goal that that is what you are going to acheive---I believe you can. I would be interested in speaking with you more about the opportunity, I can discuss with you commissions, how they work and more. Please feel free to e-mail me directly to set up a time to talk.

No obligation-just information. :)

[email protected]

I too have done many direct sales companies. I know how frustrating it can be. With pampered chef , our name sells for you. We have been in business for 25 years and people use our products. Our average show is between 400 and 500 dollars with a commision of $100 . That's for for only 3-4 of actual work time. The other benefit that I have found is that you don't have to put out any money for the host rewards. Pampered chef does that all for you. Let me know if you have any more questions, I would love to help you.my email is :) [email protected]

BabyBear--are you working with a consultant right now?

To answer your question...yes, it is possible to earn a steady check from the Pampered Chef. Before you begin you need to set yourself up for success. By that I mean have your first month scheduled. Sit down and work out the 8-10 days you want to have a party and let your friends know that you are starting a PC business (do not say, "I'm thinking about starting up with The Pampered Chef"). When you sound committed to the business your friends will commit to you as their consultant.

Now for a personal example. This month I had 6 parties. Five Cooking shows and 1 Catalog show. My commission this month will be over $900. Just like almost all Direct sales you will earn more money as you build a team. I am a Future Director (I have sponsored at least 2 other people into the business) which gives me an extra 1% override on my sales and the sales of my team. My team this month did not submit any sales so my commission is based soley on my own production.

There are many many women and men making a full-time income with The Pampered Chef. The biggest indicator is how you treat your business. If you come in saying you want full-time income, but treat it as a hobby or only work on is sometimes then you are not going to reach your goal. That is one of the things I LOVE about this business. You are only limited by yourself. Anything you want to achieve is attainable.

If you have any further questions or wish to speak with me privately feel free to email me at [email protected]

Take your time and think it through, but you really cannot lose. Our kit cost is affordable and with one show you can easily earn back your investment.

I totally agree with Paula, it's all what you put into it. For many years I only did maybe one party a month, but I have kicked it up to about 3-4 and my commission has jumped up too. If you figure our company party average is $450, that is about $90 in commission you make, if you are doing 8 shows a month, that would be about $720.

If you have any other questions, you can email me too. I've been doing this 12 years in March! Can't believe how much fun I'm having doing it!

This site is great too! Some of the people here have really awesome ideas!

Ange

Hi baby bear, I just completed my first month with pc and I have to say I love it. I have done 3 shows and have sold over $4,000 this month. I too did not find 2 other home based businesses very successful. So I feel your agony with them. Pampered Chef is nothing like them. You don't need to have stock hanging around your house except for the stuff you use everyday in the kitchen. The best thing is it is FUN!!!! E-mail me if you want to talk, where are you located? I will tell you about my first month and all the info that helped me decide to get started. [email protected]

My first month...I had a great first month, too. Over $2000 in sales, with a commission check coming of over $500 for two kitchen shows and one book show. It is true that my first show was exceptional: $1300+ in sales, but I think if you really do 2 shows a week, you can easily expect to make in the 800 to 900 range. Especially if you really learn how to do a great job.

Good luck!

Love+
Rachel

I agree!I have been in the business for 3 years and have replaced my full time job income with my Pampered Chef income. Depending on how much you want to make will depend on how much you work.

I averaged $2000 a month commission last year. The commission we make is ours to keep. We decide the amount we want to invest back into our business. I allow myself 5-10% to reinvest in products, catalogs and such. We do not have to pay for host benefits, discounts, or 1/2 priced items. We do not have to pay for credit card charges or any other misc. charge!

If you are working with a consultant already, make sure you stay with that consultant! We are a company that is built on this!! Good luck in your decision! :D

Smiles,

Here is a flyer that shows many of the advantages of the Pampered Chef business.

Attachments

• 2006apron in 5 sizes.doc
    141 KB · Views: 611
Beth, I love that flyer! I had never seen one like that before.

WOW!! You guys are so awesome. I'm completely blown away with your quick and helpful responses!! :D

All the info that you have given me has been great - I had pretty much already decided that this was going to be my new career - but you guys have definately given me more motivation as to the right decision. :p

Also - for all of you that asked - I'm located in Copperas Cove, TX. I looked in the directory and there are a few people in this area - I'm hoping I can find a really dedicated group with meetings that I can go to........ But this website and all of you are definately going to be a very valuable resource!!

Thanks again - I already love you guys!!!! ;)

That's so cool! This is a great site, isn't it!? I have to limit myself each day how much I go on here because it's addictive and I'd never get anything done. It is so neat how everyone shares ideas and feedback. Please keep posting questions because I'm sure everyone is willing to answer! I know I had about a million back when I was trying to decide whether or not to become a consultant! I just wish this site was around back then.

1. What is the average income for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The average income for a Pampered Chef consultant can vary greatly depending on individual effort and dedication. Our top consultants earn six-figure incomes, while part-time consultants earn extra income to supplement their existing jobs.

2. How much does it cost to start a Pampered Chef business?

The cost to start a Pampered Chef business is $109, which includes a starter kit with products and business supplies. There are also additional business kit options available for purchase.

3. Can I make a full-time income with Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our consultants have been able to make a full-time income with Pampered Chef. However, as with any business, it takes hard work, dedication, and consistent effort to achieve this level of success.

4. Are there any ongoing fees or quotas for Pampered Chef consultants?

There are no ongoing fees or quotas for Pampered Chef consultants. However, consultants are required to meet a minimum sales requirement of $150 in a rolling three-month period to remain active.

5. How do I market and sell Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef provides its consultants with various tools and resources to market and sell products, including a personal website, social media assets, and training materials. Consultants can also host cooking shows and events to showcase products and generate sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies