• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Sample Monthly Newsletters for PC Consultants?

In summary, the new PC Consultant Cheryl wants to start sending out monthly newsletters to her customers. There are consultants that sell their newsletters to other consultants for a monthly fee. If you have any of this information could you email Cheryl privately to [email protected].
cspanich
I am a new PC Consultant and want to start sending out monthly newsletters to my customers. Does anyone have a sample of a newsletter that they send out? I heard that their are consultants that sell their newsletters to other consultants for a monthly fee. If you have any of this information could you email me privately to [email protected].

Thank You! Happy Easter to all!!

Cheryl

NewslettersI wouldn't pay money for another consultant's newsletter. That is what these boards are for... sharing.

I send out a monthly newsletter via e-mail. I can't tonight, but will post a copy of it on the boards. Feel free to edit with your info if you like it and use it.

Lisa

There is a great group where you can share and use each others newsletter ideas. It is nice to not have to reinvent the wheel.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/gro...yguid=174803499

Ginger: I couldn't get your link to work. Any ideas, or is it just me?

Jodi H

I don't know why it doesn't work. To be honest, I unsubscribed from this group last month. I was not using the newsletters from this group, but it was a great group.

I know that I found the group by subscribing to another yahoo group for Pampered Chef and then getting a list of additional groups they had.

Sorry the link didn't work. I know the group is out there...maybe someone else is a member.

Newsletter groupThanks for the info re the newsletter group Ginger. Not your fault the link isn't working :) Do you remember the name of the group on yahoo? Maybe I can go there and apply to be a member.

TIA,

Jodi H

Newsletter sampleSorry it took me a full day to attach this. This is what I e-mail each month... I just change the pertinent information. This one is for March, so it was a bit longer with all the new "info". I usually add clip art on the newsletter (i.e. a picture of the colander & bowl set when talking about the March Host Special) but it was too large to leave the pictures on and upload it here.

If you cannot open the link, please e-mail me and I will send you a copy.

Lisa
[email protected]

Attachments

• newsletter sample.doc
    39 KB · Views: 1,433
Yahoo:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGameIdeasLibrary
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/CathysPCLoop
(use http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ in front of all of the following)

* chefchat
* cheffies
* pamperedpost
* chefshare
* JoysPCLoop
* KathysPCLoop
* lets_make_a_deal
* newpcconsultant
* pampered_chef
* pampered_chef_resource
* Pampered_Chef_USA
* PamperedPreparations
* PC-e-News-Swap
* PCFlyer
* PCTaxHelp

These are all the groups they have. The one for the newsletters is PC-e-News-Swap.

Thanks so much Ginger! I'm heading over to PC-e-News-Swap right now! :)
BTW, for anyone who may not know on yahoo they also have pc_bookingandrecruiting and Pampered_Chef_for_Stay_ at_home_moms and Pampered-Chef-FRIENDS

Thanks again,

Jodi H

Thanks!Thanks for the monthly newsletter. I was wondering where everyone goes to get copies of pictures? I see all of these flyers with pictures on them and would like to do some but not for sure where to go.

812crystal123
[email protected]

You get pictures from the PC website. (Right click) or emails other people send you. You can also get them from adobe files and copy parts of them.

My NewsletterI just started selling this month, and I love it! I started a newsletter and I use Microsoft Publisher to make it, convert it to a pdf file and email them out to over 50 people already! I use the drawing slips that are filled out at each show, let them know to fill out their email address and they will get a monthly newsletter with free recipies, tips, and specials for the coming months. Great response so far! I'd love to attach it here, but it says my file is too large. Let me know if you would like me to email you a copy!

I applaud any of you who are creative enough to make your own newsletter!!!

I on the other hand, I am "Creativity Challanged". If any of the rest of you suffer from this disorder there is a great lady named Jessica Morin who has come to our rescue.

you can go to www.myconsultantscorner.com. For $5.00 a month she will make you a very colorful and fun newsletter that includes monthly specials and a special recipe. It is well worth the $5.00/month for me to not have to spend hours on end at the computer beating myself up over how uncreative I am.

I hope this helps some of you save time and sanity ;)

Sample NewsletterHi Everyone,

I do my own newsletter each month using MS Word. There are a lot of different templates that come with the program. I have attached two versions of the one I did last month. One is for emailing the other for snail mail. I hope this helps. Let me know what you think. :)

Attachments

• sample newsletter email version.doc
    315 KB · Views: 737
  • sample newsletter snail mail.doc
    308.5 KB · Views: 540
I think your newsletters look wonderful...I just don't have the creativity to think of what to say in these things so I pay to have mine done...I use www.tastytidbits.net it's only $12 for an entire year and they look absolutely gorgeous. She does a great job and only for $1 a month!!! if you don't get a full subscription, it is $3 per newsletter on an individual basis.

1. What is the purpose of the monthly newsletters?

The purpose of our monthly newsletters is to keep our customers informed about new products, special promotions, and cooking tips and recipes. It is also a way for us to stay connected with our customers and provide them with valuable information and resources.

2. How often are the newsletters sent out?

Our newsletters are sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be special promotions or events that warrant additional newsletters throughout the month.

3. Can I customize the content I receive in the newsletters?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive in the newsletters by updating your preferences in your account settings. You can choose to receive only certain types of information, such as new product announcements or recipes, or you can choose to receive all of our newsletter content.

4. How do I sign up for the monthly newsletters?

You can sign up for our monthly newsletters by creating an account on our website and opting in to receive email communications. You can also sign up at one of our in-person events or through one of our consultants.

5. Are there any benefits to subscribing to the monthly newsletters?

Yes, there are several benefits to subscribing to our monthly newsletters. You will be the first to know about new products and promotions, and you will also receive exclusive discounts and offers only available to our newsletter subscribers. Additionally, you will have access to helpful cooking tips and recipes to enhance your experience with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • LisaFortner