• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still purchase monthly host specials as a new consultant?

In summary, Shawnna advises that as a consultant, the only way to get the monthly host special is to host the show. If you are not hosting the show, you are not eligible to purchase the host special.
deb313
Hi...I was wondering if anyone could help me! I am just starting PC and I was wondering if I was able to buy the host specials, if the show I am doing was booked from my own show. See, I had my own show in April and I decided to start PC. The bookings that I got from my own show, came to me for my starter shows. So back to my question...am I able to buy the monthly host specials even though I am now a consultant? Thanks a bunch!
Deb

deb313 said:
Hi...I was wondering if anyone could help me! I am just starting PC and I was wondering if I was able to buy the host specials, if the show I am doing was booked from my own show. See, I had my own show in April and I decided to start PC. The bookings that I got from my own show, came to me for my starter shows. So back to my question...am I able to buy the monthly host specials even though I am now a consultant? Thanks a bunch!
Deb

As a consultant, you are able to purchase the monthly host special ONLY if you are hosting the show yourself. You are not eligible to purchase the host special from bookings off of your shows. However, if the host ever does not want to buy the host special, you can order it for 'her', and pay for it yourself as a consultant gift in PP and get it that way.

Last Month (April) I was a host. The consultant that did the show gave me the bookings for my show. I was wondering if from the guests that are having a show if I am able to buy the host specials for that month. Because they booked off of my show. I have yet to start PC. My first show is next week!

I believe that once you sign the consultant agreement, you are no longer able to purchase the host specials.
Anyone agree/disagree? When in doubt, call the home office and ask!

that is my understanding too. As a consultant, the only way we can get the host special is by hosting a show. Bookings from our shows do not get booking credit.

Shawnna

That's right! We can get the host special by booking a show but we never get the PAST host credit. It's our job to get the bookings. As far as new consultants, I'm sure it's a disappointment that you would have gotten them if you hadn't signed but think about it... you're getting a great paycheck and earning free products instead! We win!!

What are the current monthly host specials?

The current monthly host specials can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They change each month, so be sure to check back often!

How can I become a host and take advantage of the monthly specials?

To become a host, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. Your consultant will help you plan and host a fun and interactive cooking show for you and your friends. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts, including the monthly specials.

Can I combine the monthly host specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the monthly host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, as a host, you can still earn free products and discounts on your party sales.

How long do the monthly host specials last?

The monthly host specials are only available for a limited time, typically one month. It is important to take advantage of them while they are available.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the monthly host specials?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the monthly host specials. As long as you host a party and meet the required sales, you can earn the monthly host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Rossana