• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Host Special Used Twice?

In summary, the host gave me her wishlist and I thought I had put everything in but I missed one item. I used the host special and 1/2 priced items to make good use of those. When the order came, one of her products was "missing" and she thought that they had sent one of my items in it's place. I explained to her that I ordered some things too. So now I am ordering it under another show and am paying for half of it. The host qualifies for the host special this month again. I don't want to screw myself again so can it be used again in the same month?
amuia
So I screwed up on my first party order. The host gave me her wishlist and I thought I had put everything in but I missed one item. This was a host that really could care less about the product, she only had a party to help me out. She received the double benefits for January but chose not to use her host special (only wanted the scale and got it for free) or her 1/2 priced items. I had read that other consultants use the host special and 1/2 priced items so I made good use of those. When the order came, one of her products was "missing" and she thought that they had sent one of my items in it's place. I explained to her that I ordered some things too. So now I am ordering it under another show and am paying for half of it. When I entered her name, it came up that she was a past host and she qualifies for the host special this month again. I don't want to screw myself again so can it be used again in the same month? This is not a show that was booked from her party either.

I don't totally understand what you are doing, but if you are in the beta system, you have to choose the correct past host to get the 60% host special. If you put in 4 people who are past hosts in the last 6 months, it will say they are eligible for the past host 60% off item(s). You have to pick the correct host. So if the "real" past host on this show you are submitting wants a 60% off special, she wouldn't be able to get it if you are giving it to this other lady. Hopefully that made sense or maybe someone else can explain it better.

So did you use one of her half-price items? If so, you could call and do an adjustment and return your item and order the item she wanted instead. Then you wouldn't be paying for half of it. Just a thought.

What is the "Monthly Host Special Used Twice" promotion?

The "Monthly Host Special Used Twice" promotion is a special offer available to Pampered Chef hosts who have hosted a party within the last 3 months. It allows them to choose one of the current month's host specials and receive it for a second time at a reduced price.

How do I qualify for the "Monthly Host Special Used Twice" promotion?

To qualify for the "Monthly Host Special Used Twice" promotion, you must have hosted a party within the last 3 months and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. You must also choose your second host special at the time of booking your party.

Can I choose any host special for the "Monthly Host Special Used Twice" promotion?

No, you can only choose from the current month's host specials for the "Monthly Host Special Used Twice" promotion. These specials are subject to availability and may change each month.

When will I receive my second host special for the "Monthly Host Special Used Twice" promotion?

Your second host special will be shipped to you within 2 weeks after your party date. If there are any delays or backorders, we will notify you as soon as possible.

Can I combine the "Monthly Host Special Used Twice" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Monthly Host Special Used Twice" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only available to eligible hosts who have hosted a party within the last 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • SherryLynn