• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Drawings for Hosts & Guests - What to Offer?

In summary, Debbie offers monthly drawings where the winner gets a gift and the guest of the month gets a prize.
ahammons
Does anyone here do monthly drawings for their hosts and guests? I think I ready something about it on one of the threads. Anyway, I'm thinking aobut doing it, but can't decide how to work it. Should I just enter hosts and guests from that month, or should I also include anyone new who asks to receive my newsletter? Also, what do you offer the winner(s)??

That's a great idea!!!

I'd probably start with one of the spices. It's inexpensive and will get them hooked so they'll need to buy more ;)

Monthly drawingsYes monthly drawings are fun and can really boost sales and shows!

I try to do monthly drawings when I have a full calendar. Right now I am doing 2 catalog shows and some individual orders! Nothing big so I am not offering much.

Anyway for a good month you should offer the host with the best show a gift. Instead of a drawing you could do host with the biggest sales gets a FREE product and use your personal discount for that. Or you could even offer a neat outlet product and that will have a discount for you as well.

You could have a drawing for the all the hosts who have at least 2 or 3 bookings, whichever you want. And you could give away something popular that the hosts would love but with the discount it won't break your bank:
Stoneware basket
Trifle bowl
Small saute pan

For any guest who orders $60 or more you could enter them in a drawing. Those who order $100 or more could be in another drawing. You could give away a cookbook, or some of the these items:
Mix n chop
New kitchen shears
Decorator bottle set

Have fun with it and you could also give away sample products that you don't want or need. You can also do a combination PC products and a $5 gift card to Starbucks or a fast food place or a grocery store!!

Debbie :D

I have done periodic drawings for people responding to my emails. I think I may start doing that again. I would like to simply do a click here and have questions book/order/join whatever to enter the drawing. I think anything from a Season's Best to your favorite product to something that you have that was discontinued would be great. People just love free stuff.

ForgotI forgot to add a special gift for those who monitor your website and for those who place orders.
By monitoring your website you could add a small trivia question to your newsletter about our outlet. You could ask what items are new on there or what item costs XXX amount. Something like that, this will keep them constantly checking out your website to be entered into a drawing. Those who actually go online and order can be in another drawing for FREE shipping, a small prize, etc

Debbie :D

I do a monthly drawing for people who "enter" on my website. I ask a question in the news section, and they have to use the "Contact Me" feature to answer that question. I've also started doing a prize for the host with the highest show total.

do you get alot of response with the contact drawing on website

whitetiger said:
do you get alot of response with the contact drawing on website
Yes please share your results Rae, I'd love to get more people to my website!

I was actually planning a contest when the new products come out to go with the mini-catalog. They enter by updating their contact information including birthday etc.

This way I have updated info on everyone and possibly people will let me know thier needs for the fall purchasing, shows, recruiting.

There was one person in our cluster who would do a drawing each month of a free cooking show! She said she would call customers until at least 2 of them accepted. If they weren't interested she would ask them if they would like to stay in her monthly drawing.

The only thing that would scare me about this is how dedicated will they be to having a good show. I haven't seen this girl at our cluster meetings for a long time, but she lives far away from them.

As i was reading this thread, i thought of a drawing, where if at a show, those who booked a show, as well as the guest of that show go into a monthly drawing. That way, it is a courtesy to the host b/c you ended up getting a booking off of their party..and the person who signs up to actually have the show, go into the drawing...Thus, possibly creating a little 'Oh, well, I'll sign up tonight, b/c that way the host, can go in the drawing.."

I think it would increase the bookings?

1. What are the benefits of offering monthly drawings for hosts and guests?

Monthly drawings offer a fun and exciting incentive for both hosts and guests to attend a Pampered Chef party. Hosts have the chance to win free products or discounts, while guests have the opportunity to win prizes and try out new products.

2. How do I select prizes for the monthly drawings?

You can choose from a variety of prizes, such as Pampered Chef products, gift cards, or even a free cooking class. It's important to choose prizes that are appealing and relevant to your guests, and to mix it up each month to keep things interesting.

3. Can I offer different prizes for the host and guests?

Yes, you can offer different prizes for the host and guests. This can be a great way to incentivize the host to invite more guests, as well as reward the guests for attending the party.

4. How do I promote the monthly drawings to my guests?

You can promote the monthly drawings through your party invitations, social media, and during the party itself. Make sure to highlight the prizes and how guests can enter the drawing to generate excitement and interest.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for conducting the monthly drawings?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind when conducting monthly drawings. Make sure to clearly state the rules and eligibility requirements, such as only guests who make a purchase at the party will be entered. Also, be sure to follow any local laws or regulations regarding giveaways and drawings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg