• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting Updates to Our Super Starter Monthly Bonuses!

In summary, there have been significant changes to the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses. These changes include a new opportunity brochure and divided bonus packages. Some members are not too impressed with the changes and have noticed missing items in their shipments. It is recommended to contact the home office if this happens. The new program seems more attainable and the brochures are visually appealing. However, some are surprised that the tool turnabout is now an optional item.
kitchenqueen
I didn't know they were going to change the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses?!?! I just saw this as I was going through my fall paperwork that I got today. They include a new opportunity brochure in your packets. Be sure to look at it if you haven't yet! What do you all think about it? My newest recruit doesn't seem to be too impressed.

I assumed they'd change a couple of the Plus Bonuses- because one was new products that aren't new anymore, and the SA one would have to be updated. Did they change more than those two?

They changed the whole thing! When you get your paperwork, look for the opportunity brochure. I was surprised they changed it, but I guess PC has to keep things fresh somehow.

Oh wow. I can't wait to get mine. I'm hoping it comes tomorrow. I already got all my new products, but no changeover kit yet. Bummer...I just sent a bunch of the current brochures out to people with the recruiting promo flyer. Oh well, just one more reason to call them again! :)

For those of you who have noticed things missing from your shippments, I would recomend that you call home office and let them know. There seem to be a lot of differences in the way things were packed and they need to know who did and who did not get what. I have already talked to them about mine and they were not aware of the problem. This tells me that they may have no idea that you are missing or have extras of things either.

Give them a call. They want to take care of us.

pamperedbecky said:
Oh wow. I can't wait to get mine. I'm hoping it comes tomorrow. I already got all my new products, but no changeover kit yet. Bummer...I just sent a bunch of the current brochures out to people with the recruiting promo flyer. Oh well, just one more reason to call them again! :)

Yeah, it's the perfect reason to call!! Tell us what you think when you think when you get your paperwork!

Is this the opportunity or super starter brochure that is currently under Downloads ? I thought that was the new info ? Is it better or worse ?
UGH - MY UPS MAN BETTER COME TODAY !!

ChefTLD said:
Is this the opportunity or super starter brochure that is currently under Downloads ? I thought that was the new info ? Is it better or worse ?

They are both awesome. In month one, the new one offers the woven selection round tray and small bowl/caddy instead of the SA medium squares and plates and cinnamon. They also replaced the All the Best with the new Inspirations cookbook.

In month two, you get the planer, colander set, and new juicer instead of the tool turnabout, rectangular baker, serrated bread knife, and dill mix.

In month three, you get stainless steel bowls, quick stir, chillzanne rectangular server, meat tenderizer, and prep bowls instead of the deep dish baker, cooling rack, mini-muffin pan, creative cutters, easy accent decorator, , twixit pack, ice cream dipper, measure/mix/pour, and stoneware storage rack.

I don't think I would be as excited either with the new SS program. I am glad I'm through my first months now! I do LOVE all those products but I really needed to get a lot of the items that they offered in the old SS program. :)

No tool turnabout?I'm shocked they can't earn the tool turnabout! Is it included in a plus bonus?

Yeah! Just got my changeover kit today! Yes, the tool turn about is in the PLUS BONUS section of the super starter kit.

Although I'm not a Super Starter, I do like the way they've divided up the new bonus packages. Maybe I'd feel different if I were the one earning them. I like how they've divided up the new products into more than one of the "plus" bonus packages. The Simple Additions one looks awesome. Good luck to all you Super Starters out there who will be in one or more of your SS months September and later!! Plus now you can earn the Professional Grill Pan for a recruiting bonus at the first level! That's really cool.

Finally saw it !YAY I got my changeover info !
I like the new program too. I think if I were a SS I'd feel like it was more attainable and less overwhelming than it felt when I started. And the brochures are gorgeous !
I agree, I am surprised the turnabout is an "optional" item, although I know a lot of consultants don't take that everywhere. The one that surprises ME the most is that they don't get a tablecloth !! Now I give that as a gift to my recruits when they have their first show. :) I think its a consultant must-have.

1. What are the updates to the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses?

The updates to the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses include higher bonuses, new incentives, and improved rewards for achieving certain sales goals. We are constantly working to enhance our rewards program and provide more opportunities for our consultants to earn bonuses.

2. How often are the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses paid out?

The Super Starter Monthly Bonuses are paid out on a monthly basis. As long as you meet the sales goals, you will receive your bonus in the next month's paycheck. It's a great way to add extra income to your paycheck each month!

3. Can I qualify for the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses if I just started with Pampered Chef?

Yes, even new consultants can qualify for the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses. As long as you meet the sales goals, you are eligible to receive the bonuses. Our rewards program is designed to help new consultants get a jumpstart on their business and earn extra income.

4. Are there any additional requirements to qualify for the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses?

In addition to meeting the sales goals, consultants must also be in good standing with Pampered Chef, which means they are active, have a current agreement, and are in compliance with our policies and procedures. We want to reward our consultants who are actively working to grow their business and represent our brand with integrity.

5. How can I track my progress towards the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses?

You can track your progress towards the Super Starter Monthly Bonuses in your consultant back office. There, you will find a dashboard that displays your sales goals and your current progress. You can also reach out to your team leader for support and guidance on achieving your sales goals and earning the bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fatchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • Kristen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
  • pchefinski