• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Month 4 Kit Enhancement in April...

L
lyneya
So I was thinking that my start-up kit enhancement month was in March followed by the April kit enhancement...but I just realized that they both fall in April. My goal is to get as much of the new cookware as possible...cuz it's PRETTY!!!

Here's the question...does this entitle me to two Kit Enhancement orders in April?

My only concern is that if the max order is based on $500 Retail Value, I won't be able to get all of the cookware. I can try to earn some with Pan-O-Rama, but at this point, I'm only at the first level and I've got NOTHING scheduled for the future. I'm trying an online season change-over sale right now however, my customer base is small and all have recently ordered! I know I really just need to hit the phones and do customer care calls like crazy. I started off with a bang, but it's SS2 and things are severely declining. :p So anyway...I'm not counting on Pan-O-Rama to get the cookware.

If your SuperStarter inhancement month is supposed to be April PC moves it to May for you. You can get some things at 40% off in April with the rest of us and more in May as a SuperStarter if you want!

Woo hoo! :)

Thanks for the info!

Yep. Since our 4th month would be April, our enhancement month is May :D

1. Can I order two Kit Enhancements in the month of April?

Yes, you can order two Kit Enhancements in April. However, the maximum order is based on a $500 Retail Value, so you may not be able to get all of the desired cookware in one order.

2. How can I earn more cookware through Pan-O-Rama?

You can try to earn more cookware through Pan-O-Rama by participating in sales and promotions, such as the online season change-over sale. You can also reach out to your current customers and offer them special deals or discounts to encourage them to make additional purchases.

3. Is it necessary to do customer care calls to earn more cookware?

No, customer care calls are not necessary to earn more cookware. However, they can be a helpful tool in maintaining relationships with your current customers and potentially gaining new customers.

4. How can I make the most out of my start-up kit enhancement month in April?

You can make the most out of your start-up kit enhancement month by promoting the new cookware to your network and offering special deals or incentives to encourage purchases. You can also utilize social media and other marketing channels to reach a wider audience.

5. What if I am unable to reach the $500 Retail Value for my kit enhancement order?

If you are unable to reach the $500 Retail Value for your kit enhancement order, you can still try to earn cookware through other means, such as Pan-O-Rama or hosting parties. You can also consider asking your upline for advice on how to reach the maximum order value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76